Go on England!!!

4 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

Dont listen to them. I just don't like the film "get out".

Apparently, this makes me an honorary member of the EDL, KKK and Combat 18

That's pish. The reason you hate darks is because you got ebola off a Liberian 'acquaintance' of yours

Just watched it here with English Fans in Ibiza, fucking loved it, to make it sweeter I went into the  restaurant beside the bar after the game and there was a group of two woman and two guys who for some reason wanted to sing a taig song and got soundly told to shut up or fuck off.

Funnily enough after ten minutes they disappeared, really not sure why they done it, mainly the two guys but there you go.

Were they trying to be cocky or show off to there two skanky birds, not sure but they were in there early fifties so you couldn't say they were daft wee boys, fuck them the cunts.

40 minutes ago, berkshirebear said:

Just wish there was a GB team dominating the world. Would be a massive PR coup in these dark days!

Just imagine a GB team back in 1966.

Banks                               

Greig   McKinnon    Moore    Wilson 

Bremner  Baxter  Ball,

Greaves  Law   Best

10 hours ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

Just watched it here with English Fans in Ibiza, fucking loved it, to make it sweeter I went into the  restaurant beside the bar after the game and there was a group of two woman and two guys who for some reason wanted to sing a taig song and got soundly told to shut up or fuck off.

Funnily enough after ten minutes they disappeared, really not sure why they done it, mainly the two guys but there you go.

Were they trying to be cocky or show off to there two skanky birds, not sure but they were in there early fifties so you couldn't say they were daft wee boys, fuck them the cunts.

Watched it in a pub in Paisley and got a few funny looks when I cheered when England took the lead, When Columbia equalised the pub fucking erupted with a few old boys in particular turning around to give me a wee smirk (aw bless) One other guy in there supporting England came and sat down next to me for the penalties, Don't think the local Colombian fans in the pub were too impressed with our celebrations when England scored there winning penalty ???????????????

I thought it was a very disappointing game for both sides last night, but the Colombians are cheating scum and deserved fuck all but an exit, good to hear our Southern Brethren belting out Rule Britannia,  we're all Brits and I'm proud to be British, the scumbag SNP do not define Scotland.

1 minute ago, Loyaleastend said:

I thought it was a very disappointing game for both sides last night, but the Colombians are cheating scum and deserved fuck all but an exit, good to hear our Southern Brethren belting out Rule Britannia,  we're all Brits and I'm proud to be British, the scumbag SNP do not define Scotland.

Agreed mate, it was a poor game, that ref should have hammered the Columbians, typical South Americans,dug eating bastards ???

Having listened to Talksport all day while driving . I can tell you . It is truly hard to be absolutely 100% behind them .

The show was nauseam all day . Made you ill listening to the complete arrogance and shite they come out with .

And it's only the quarter finals

From analysing every one of the players to death and to who took the most amazing penalties etc etc etc yawn yawn yawn

The conclusion was . These players deserve to win the World Cup ....:lol:

Made me wonder what everyone would have been saying if they lost the penalty kick shoot out

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Having listened to Talksport all day while driving . I can tell you . It is truly hard to be absolutely 100% behind them .

The show was nauseam all day . Made you ill listening to the complete arrogance and shite they come out with .

And it's only the quarter finals

From analysing every one of the players to death and who took the most amazing penalties etc etc etc yawn yawn yawn

The conclusion was . These players deserve to win the World Cup ....:lol:

Made me wonder what everyone would have been saying if they lost the penalty kick shoot out

All cultures have their quirks, the English get a bit carried away,  it's not that big a  deal to me, good luck to them, there was a time when I'd have been equally partisan if it were Scotland getting to that stage.