New Tops released (official pics included)

MacBoyd

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've ordered ones from Turkey too - they'll be getting sent back to Mehmet and he will open is till and give me the money back with his Turkish lip trembling 

and then buy the same amount of tops from Rangers instead.

12 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Would explain the Turkish one's surfacing. Let it happen. Fuck the haters.

The Turkish ones are just fakes that were made from a photoshop by a bear on Twitter.

2 minutes ago, Siwel said:

The Turkish ones are just fakes that were made from a photoshop by a bear on Twitter.

I know they are fakes but people still want them. The pictures I've seen with a guy actually wearing it it looks semi-decent quality.

I don't know if they are taken from a photoshop though - sometimes the counterfeiters get their hands on the templates from the factory. We were told an orange one next season, so there could be templates made up already for it.

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I know they are fakes but people still want them. The pictures I've seen with a guy actually wearing it it looks semi-decent quality.

I don't know if they are taken from a photoshop though - sometimes the counterfeiters get their hands on the templates from the factory. We were told an orange one next season, so there could be templates made up already for it.

Aye they do look good and the guy has loads of them, I think we’ll probably get one next season will be a brilliant source of extra funding for the club.

5 minutes ago, Laudrup1690 said:

David Edgar said his very reliable source has actually seen our orange/tangerine top for next season.

dave king is fully in ‘don’t give 2 fucks’ mode 

Would be be just what the club needs 

Sticking 2 fingers up to all the haters 

2 hours ago, K.A.I said:

I've ordered ones from Turkey too - they'll be getting sent back to Mehmet and he will open is till and give me the money back with his Turkish lip trembling 

and then buy the same amount of tops from Rangers instead.

Not for me, you wouldn't catch me wearing fake gear :notallowed:

Archived