New Tops released (official pics included)

MacBoyd

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

White top is similar to one we had around 2005. Remember Prso and Ricksen in it.

All the tops look great. Home is missing just a little bit of white around the collar, but thats me nitpicking. Cant wait to see the meltdown from a downright sectarian top. Excuse me, but if the taigs can have fucking crosses on their tops, then they can fuck up

Reading the statement and the orange top is going to be in October.

Rangers can also confirm the third kit will be available from October and will be Mandarin Orange and Royal Blue.

The Mandarin Orange jersey with matching side panels is finished off with Royal Blue Hummel chevrons and the neckline with Royal Blue rib inserts to the front and back off the neck.

The third kit shorts will be Mandarin Orange with two Royal Blue diagonal chevrons to the short sides. The socks are Mandarin Orange with a Royal Blue turnover top, again with the Rangers crest knitted into the sock calf in Royal Blue.

I don't know why it's been a while. We should not be afraid of the heritage of the club. That lot promote everything "Irish" that they can, they even not long ago had IRA banners up in a European game. They are in no place to lecture anyone on cultural expression.

4 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Reading the statement and the orange top is going to be in October.

Rangers can also confirm the third kit will be available from October and will be Mandarin Orange and Royal Blue.

The Mandarin Orange jersey with matching side panels is finished off with Royal Blue Hummel chevrons and the neckline with Royal Blue rib inserts to the front and back off the neck.

The third kit shorts will be Mandarin Orange with two Royal Blue diagonal chevrons to the short sides. The socks are Mandarin Orange with a Royal Blue turnover top, again with the Rangers crest knitted into the sock calf in Royal Blue.

Love That statement Royal and orange will do me nicely.  

Archived