New Tops released (official pics included)

MacBoyd

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, AljayBoy said:

Liking each strip but are the badges printed and not embroidered? That'd be a shame, but at least one of the tops will be bought.

The badges on the playing kits are always printed and the supporters ones are embroidered, it's to do with the weight of the strip believe it or not.

8 minutes ago, archangel gabriel amato said:

The badges on the playing kits are always printed and the supporters ones are embroidered, it's to do with the weight of the strip believe it or not.

Nothing to do with the difference but it reminded me there was some chat about the bottom of the F having a weird stumpy bit, which is still there. 

Aside from that, they look amazing.

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

The orange is one stunning - don’t want to complain when it’s so nice but why October? Missing a trick here 

Or

they know that the orange one will be the preferred choice so to maximise Home kit sales they are delaying the release. 

Get a scoop of cash at the start of the season and a follow up in October ??

Just now, Bakbear said:

Or

they know that the orange one will be the preferred choice so to maximise Home kit sales they are delaying the release. 

Was thinking the exact same mate , if that is what they are doing then it’s going to work with me I’ll be on all 3 like a rash ??

1 minute ago, Bakbear said:

Or

Clever marketing. It would be too expensive  to buy 2 or more at a time, especially if kids strips too  etc

Good to split them as Orange one will take care of itself.

Archived