New Tops released (official pics included)

MacBoyd

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Bakbear said:

Or

they know that the orange one will be the preferred choice so to maximise Home kit sales they are delaying the release. 

Get a scoop of cash at the start of the season and a follow up in October ??

I was thinking the same myself.

The delay hopefully means there will be a huge amount of stock come October. They will be needed.

24 minutes ago, EatDolphins said:

Am I the only one that thinks theyre all shit?

I don’t think they’re great to be honest. 

Tin hat on, but if the orange one wasn’t orange people would be saying how basic and shite it was. 

Home tops fine, nicer shade than pumas abomination. 

6 minutes ago, Bakbear said:

Or

they know that the orange one will be the preferred choice so to maximise Home kit sales they are delaying the release. 

I'm guessing the orange one was rushed, there wasn't supposed to be an oranege kit this season. 

The original noises were there would be an orange one in the 3 year deal but not this season. 

12 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

Nothing to do with the difference but it reminded me there was some chat about the bottom of the F having a weird stumpy bit, which is still there. 

Aside from that, they look amazing.

Aye that bit at the bottom if the badge is a tad strange, lets hope it has been pointed out and is sorted.

Still buying them all though!!!

1 hour ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

Why the fucks it not available until October?!?

So we can watch the taigs in a meltdown and complain to the press the parliament the eu and the human rites commission, would be better for July celebrations and holidays but hopefully they see they have missed a trick this year and if all goes well get it out earlier next year, here's hoping and No Surrender!!!

19 minutes ago, Bakbear said:

Or

That might be the reason but I would have thought we needed as much cash as possible for top players before the window shuts and get the big flurry of cash in for that and the season starting. 

What if some parents can only afford to buy their kids 1 of the tops also? and they want the orange? you aren't getting 2 windfalls - just 1 delayed amount.

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

That might be the reason but I would have thought we needed as much cash as possible for top players before the window shuts and get the big flurry of cash in for that and the season starting. 

Probably had to agree with the Louden we could have one first.

Archived