New Tops released (official pics included)

MacBoyd

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Strips look better than expected, actually like the white one possibly a generational thing as it reminds me of the white one from the 60's, though that had horizontal stripes.

As a tribute to the Brazil team, I may buy an orange one and get WILLIAM on the back.

6 hours ago, JohnHardie said:

All 3 are crackers.

Don't know WTF they're done to the F on the badge though. Looks a bit off.

f.png

Apart from the wee mistake with the F, it looks like the badge is actually part of the strip and not an ironed on patch type. If so this is as good as, if not better than an embroidered badge as it is never going to wash/iron or generally peel off in any way.

All 3 tops look magnificent. Cracking home strip, away strip with a sash and 3rd kit orange... sorry mandarin. :mutley: taigs were raging at work this morning because of the England result, they'll be raging the morn at this too. Lovely stuff Rangers. Just fucking lovely. 

17 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

Apart from the wee mistake with the F, it looks like the badge is actually part of the strip and not an ironed on patch type. If so this is as good as, if not better than an embroidered badge as it is never going to wash/iron or generally peel off in any way.

The website said the badge is raised rubber- so I hope that it’s pressed on well otherwise that’s exactly what might happen.

Home, third and goalie kits look fantastic.   The white one with the diagonal stripe is my least favourite of the 3 outfield kits cause the stripes stopping at the shoulder bother me.  We always seem to play shit in our away colours too.  Nonetheless a vast improvement on Puma.

47 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

BUT I STILL SEE THAT TACKLE BY BARTLEY 

AND WHEN JELAVIC SCORED 

MENDES BELTING THE BALL 

AND SHOTA DANCING 

The tackle by Bartley was stupid. Legoheed bounced right up, and Bartley took himself out for the rest of the game. Sure we got pumped 3-0. 

Doesn’t really fit with the tune mind you. 

32 minutes ago, Bydo said:

The website said the badge is raised rubber- so I hope that it’s pressed on well otherwise that’s exactly what might happen.

Fair enough, did not read through the press release. It would be nice to think that in these days where even the most "ordinary" punter wants quality gear, that Rangers & Hummell will not release anything that will prove to be shoddy.

S'been a good week.
The new health secretary of the snp never even got her arse on a seat.
The yessers crying themselves to sleep last night and now the tramps are in melt down because we have a beautiful set of strips.
One Royal Blue,One Orange  and the other has a sash on it.
You never know,they might even get to see the grass cut to resemble a sash.
Sleepless nights for the scabby republican paedo harbouring bastards. :rofl:

Home Strip. Plain and simple. The chevrons down the side look fine, would have made it too busy down the shoulders, with it being white out of blue. Would have preferred a grandpa style neck with 1 button.

Away Shirt -- belter and the chevrons look great blue on white on shoulders, also love the diagonal sash.

3rd Kit -- just fucking awesome 

Keepers -- don't really give a toss

7 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Home Strip. Plain and simple. The chevrons down the side look fine, would have made it too busy down the shoulders, with it being white out of blue. Would have preferred a grandpa style neck with 1 button.

Away Shirt -- belter and the chevrons look great blue on white on shoulders, also love the diagonal sash.

Thanks gok wan

11 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Grampa style neck would have made it an absolute screamer of a top now you say that.

Archived