New Tops released (official pics included)

MacBoyd

Cracking kits. Cracking launch.

The only thing that left me with a tinge of disappointment was in the video, the commentary says:

"54 titles...And counting"

I was hoping for: 

"54 titles YOU KNOW" :lol:

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply
56 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

S'been a good week.
The new health secretary of the snp never even got her arse on a seat.
The yessers crying themselves to sleep last night and now the tramps are in melt down because we have a beautiful set of strips.
One Royal Blue,One Orange  and the other has a sash on it.
You never know,they might even get to see the grass cut to resemble a sash.
Sleepless nights for the scabby republican paedo harbouring bastards. :rofl:

The looks on the faces of a couple of Bravehearters near me in the pub last night was priceless. They literally danced and screamed when Colombia equalised, it was all I could do not to get right in their tripping faces when the last penalty was slotted. As for the sash pitch, I am sure that THE SUN claimed that we had cut our pitch to resemble the edge of the collarette, however the orange & purple edge of a proper sash would look the same. (Pedantic Loyal).

The strips look great, and only in Scotland could you have , probably thousands of people, genuinely raging at the release of a football strip by a Club that they claim does not exist. ?.

26 minutes ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

I know this is sad as fuck but the bottom of the F on the badge is pissin me off a wee bit now. It should be sharper like the bottom part of the C. 

Looks like a boot from rabbie fuckin burns' hoose or some other shit.

The wee things annoy me that's all.

Same. Is annoying but probably not notice it when wearing it out and about

28 minutes ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

I remember Newcastle United having something similar in the 90's but with big chunky buttons. Well smart i have always thought.

I remember the one you mean, I bought it for my son when he was about eight, I think they had an away with blue and maroon hoops at the same time?  I thought that style of neck looked as if it would be irritating to wear, and it’s always put me off it.

Obviously love the orange and I think the home top is smart. I'm a big fan of strips that are plain looking. Nice and smart.

I hate the away one though. It looks like a fag packet. Very tacky IMO.

3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Obviously love the orange and I think the home top is smart. I'm a big fan of strips that are plain looking. Nice and smart.

I really tried to like it. The conclusion is i do not.

5 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

It would look a whole lot better if the sponsors logo did not break up the sash effect. We had a similar shirt a few years back, maybe Diadora?, that I liked a lot.

Just now, Jakes Pal said:

It would look a whole lot better if the sponsors logo did not break up the sash effect. We had a similar shirt a few years back, maybe Diadora?, that I liked a lot.

Aye we had the same top Helicopter Sunday season - never really liked it then either. Less is more when it comes to how smart a top looks in my eyes.

12 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Home and orange kits look very good, but don't like the white one.

Missed a trick not re-making our first ever kit imo.

Maybe keeping that for our 150th anniversary season. 

23 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

100% agree on the away top mate, mind the one similar to it years back got the same stuff said about it.

Also hope the RFC badge is going to be stitched on, the ones in the launch photos look like transfers.

7 minutes ago, Band of Brothers said:

Love the tops anyone whinging needs a wee think as many of us older boys remember that away top with winning so when you see kids out in it you can say that's a top we had years ago when we won a treble.

I've had a wee think and I still don't like the away one sorry.

22 minutes ago, Band of Brothers said:

Love the tops anyone whinging needs a wee think as many of us older boys remember that away top with winning so when you see kids out in it you can say that's a top we had years ago when we won a treble.

We won a double with it

Archived