New Tops released (official pics included)

MacBoyd

14 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I've had a wee think and I still don't like the away one sorry.

No need to apologise, everyone has different tastes. I have to admit that I actually quite liked the lilac shirt we had a good few years ago now, even although it was subjected to almost total dislike, and was consequently worn a grand total of one time at Motherwell if I remember correctly.

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, jintybear said:

I live them all. I will definitely be buying the home one then the orange one in October. I like the away one as well but the home one just edges it for me!

Same for me Jinty. :thumbup: 

Imagine us agreeing once again. :thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, jintybear said:

I know!! We just obviously think the same and my husband said I was one of a kind!!! ??

? Glad he thinks that J. 

As long as he knows I am old enough to be your dad and just have the same opinions on our team. ?

1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

? Glad he thinks that J. 

As long as he knows I am old enough to be your dad and just have the same opinions on our team. ?

Lol!! He's not the jealous type!! ?? He knows no one else would be able to put up with me!!!

8 minutes ago, jintybear said:

Lol!! He's not the jealous type!! ?? He knows no one else would be able to put up with me!!!

I am sure he is pulling your leg with that idea Jinty. I know I am a lucky man finding Mrs Bru and sure you are the same. :thumbup:

Now let's hope these tops are out soon. 

23 minutes ago, Bellshill_Bear said:

Buzzing with these tips they all look top drawer I don’t really wear tops but will be purchasing the orange one just to see the ambulance chasers seething.

wasnt sure about Hummel at the start but they have well and truest won me over

Same for me has to be bought just to wind them up.

The comments on various pages are great they're hating it.

8 hours ago, ben51 said:

Cracking kits. Cracking launch.

The only thing that left me with a tinge of disappointment was in the video, the commentary says:

"54 titles...And counting"

I was hoping for: 

"54 titles YOU KNOW" :lol:

I liked the wee "all about us . History , passion and "obsession". 

Weirdly enough I think the away one looks the best of the 3 ?‍♂️ Loved it back in 05? And it’s brighter and smarter looking now.

But no major complaints with all 3 they look sharp , hoping the team is good enough to wear them.

11 hours ago, miracle said:

Home, third and goalie kits look fantastic.   The white one with the diagonal stripe is my least favourite of the 3 outfield kits cause the stripes stopping at the shoulder bother me.  We always seem to play shit in our away colours too.  Nonetheless a vast improvement on Puma.

Did you not see us at home last season? :whistle:

Stunning the lot of them and they’ll be hard to miss so I hope to see Bears everywhere wearing these, for too long now we have not been able to purchase decent jerseys with the Sports Direct stuff, I think these could break sales records and I hope Hummel are ready for the onslaught, I shall be buying for a few family members.

WATP

Archived