New Tops released (official pics included)

MacBoyd

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, Bellshill_Bear said:

...I don’t really wear tops but will be purchasing the orange one just to see the ambulance chasers seething...

Same here. I only tend to wear retro tops, as material is better and they're cheaper. But will be buying and wearing the orange one to make a statement. 

10 hours ago, TEFTONG said:

That's what Robertson said yesterday..

Gutter. I guess they need to do it later as if it was released at the same time as the other tops, they wouldn't sell many. Bloody October though, I WANT IT FUCKING NOW :lol:

Have the kiddy fiddlers started a petition to get it banned yet?

39 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Will be released just before remembrance Sunday. 

Everyone up of turning Ibrox Orange on that day? That would wind them the fuck up big time :lol:

Remembrance Sunday is not about winding up taigs ffs

We play the Saturday that weekend anyway ?

1 hour ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Everyone up of turning Ibrox Orange on that day? That would wind them the fuck up big time :lol:

Aye hilarious ya fucking idiot

Oh how those that selflessly gave there lives for us would laugh.....not

Sometimes I just want to run full pelt at a brick wall with my head down, have a fucking word with yourself ffs.

Just now, Redwhiteandblue said:

Jesus. Did no one get that I was joking?

I understand the joke mate as in winding up the taigs but I feel as an ex serviceman myself and having seen the horrors of war first hand that remembering our fallen shouldn't be used in a joking manner even if it is to wind the great unwashed up

Not one of your best posts Redwhiteandblue  you made a bit of a Cumnock Bear of it.

Given your subsequent posts, I think you realise that is the case.

The orange top is a belter though and as you say it will wind them up but at the right time and on the right occasion.

1 hour ago, harlands plater said:

Questions to be asked in Holyrood no doubt.

First minister the NHS is in crisis,education standards are dropping year on year and the country in general is a laughing stock so my question first minister is are you going to ban Rangers' orange top?

7 minutes ago, Bluekev said:

I understand the joke mate as in winding up the taigs but I feel as an ex serviceman myself and having seen the horrors of war first hand that remembering our fallen shouldn't be used in a joking manner even if it is to wind the great unwashed up

You're 100% correct. I was in the wrong. Was just excited we finally got the top most of us have wanted every year and we all know how many of them read this forum and got carried away. I was originally going to say we could have another orange cup final, but didn't want to jinx it. 

Should've just said turn the first Ibrox home game against them orange. 

Sorry for the offence. I truly mrlean that. That day is too important for what I said. 

3 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

You're 100% correct. I was in the wrong. Was just excited we finally got the top most of us have wanted every year and we all know how many of them read this forum and got carried away. I was originally going to say we could have another orange cup final, but didn't want to jinx it. 

Should've just said turn the first Ibrox home game against them orange. 

Sorry for the offence. I truly mrlean that. That day is too important for what I said. 

I knew there was no malice in it mate and excitement gets the better of us all at times. I'm chuffed to fuck with the orange top and I'm looking forward to seeing Ibrox full of them it will be a great sight. Let's fucking go

Archived