New Tops released (official pics included)

MacBoyd

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Quiet Jim said:

Out of interest, Google

Rangers orange kit

What do you see?

Could be the best selling top.

apparently we are embarrassing ourselves according to the daily record lmfao. paraphrasing "we had our opportunity to rebrand but just can't help ourselves." "it will sell but for all the wrong reasons". 

imo if that lot can get away with promoting their irish history and terrorist ties then we can also promote our history. but oh we are the big bad Rangers and they are the can do no wrong sellick.

1 minute ago, billym27 said:

apparently we are embarrassing ourselves according to the daily record lmfao. paraphrasing "we had our opportunity to rebrand but just can't help ourselves." "it will sell but for all the wrong reasons". 

imo if that lot can get away with promoting their irish history and terrorist ties then we can also promote our history. but oh we are the big bad Rangers and they are the can do no wrong sellick.

That's the phone in bit

13 minutes ago, billym27 said:

Wrong reason loyal 

11 minutes ago, Rosebery1872 said:

well done hummel for the 'tangerine' one and sashed white away!!

It's not tangerine, it's Manadarin Orange. There's nothing wrong with just saying it's orange.

Side note from last night, I noticed we have new squad numbers with some the same but a few changes 

McGregor 1, Goldson 6, Katic 19, Flanagan 15, McCrorrie 17, Arfield 37, Murphy 7, Docherty 22

Any others. Further confirmation that Fod has been bumped as well with McGregor taking 1 back off him

3 hours ago, Rosebery1872 said:

would prefer the arrows on the sleeve rather than down side but a top top nevertheless

well done hummel for the 'tangerine' one and sashed white away!!

I thought the same about the arrows.

9 hours ago, kris1984 said:

Side note from last night, I noticed we have new squad numbers with some the same but a few changes 

McGregor 1, Goldson 6, Katic 19, Flanagan 15, McCrorrie 17, Arfield 37, Murphy 7, Docherty 22

Any others. Further confirmation that Fod has been bumped as well with McGregor taking 1 back off him

Not a fan of all the big numbers for people who are going to be starters. I like a nice 1-11 or thereabouts for the starters.

• 3 weeks later...

Has there been any word on a revised release date yet?

I assumed if 1st August was correct, as had been mentioned then pre order emails would have been flying about by now.

Has there been an official update that I may have missed? 

5 minutes ago, TheCutch said:

Has there been any word on a revised release date yet?

I assumed if 1st August was correct, as had been mentioned then pre order emails would have been flying about by now.

Has there been an official update that I may have missed? 

Mini Murray apparently  fcuked up and give CAshley a chance to match the deal didn't see the loophole so it back to the court's.. 

43 minutes ago, True Hair Bear said:

Mini Murray apparently  fcuked up and give CAshley a chance to match the deal didn't see the loophole so it back to the court's.. 

I don't think that Paul Murray personally dealt with the commercial contracts in complete isolation.

3 hours ago, FSM said:

I don't think that Paul Murray personally dealt with the commercial contracts in complete isolation.

Likely not but still unacceptable to have to wait. This needs sorted already. I can't believe Ashley still wants this deal. It would be better for both parties if he and Sports Direct just walked away.

Archived