New Tops released (official pics included)

MacBoyd

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The red one looks as though it is a new kit for one reason - it has the Utilitia logo on it and none of the other training gear (or the white strip) does.

EDIT: COuld also be a matchday warm-up shirt since it has utilita and the other stuff hasn't.

Where is the orange??!! 

All seriousness I think these are just temporary tops sent by Hummel for training games. Very doubtful the club and media team (who have done fantastic work in Spain) would be that stupid to reveal potential new kits in a training video.

They look like training tops, very plain looking so hope they are training kits as I was hoping for something with a bit of character.

You don’t have the opportunity of showcasing your kits when someone like Gerrard has raised the interest in our club massively around the world to then have kits that simple and cheap looking.

2 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

They will be the kits. As already mentioned there’s no way we’d have red, white, blue and black gear. It wasn’t just training clearly they’ve played some kind of bounce match. Poor that they’ve been released in this way as well. 

Thanks for clearing this up mate

No chance that any of the kits wouldn't be revealed officially first unless leaked.

Hope that they are just temporary because I'd happily pay for training gear more like what PSG and Liverpool put out instead of the generic Hummel and Puma lost and found P.E box pish

1 hour ago, esquire8 said:

Where is the orange??!! 

All seriousness I think these are just temporary tops sent by Hummel for training games. Very doubtful the club and media team (who have done fantastic work in Spain) would be that stupid to reveal potential new kits in a training video.

Think you're right.

The real deal will be revealed with a serious launch I think, with Stevie G fronting it as a marketing ploy to capitalise on his global appeal.

Archived