New Tops released (official pics included)

MacBoyd

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Think you're right.

The real deal will be revealed with a serious launch I think, with Stevie G fronting it as a marketing ploy to capitalise on his global appeal.

And the marquee signing just standing to the right of Steven Gerrard.:thumbup:

1 minute ago, gersandy said:

They must be the new strips. If it was just a bounce game they would have kept their blue training gear on.

Aye its the new stips, Candieas just asked for one without the badge.

It must be the new strips unveiled in a training session as we are that fucking commercially stupid we introduce them in a meaningless training session with no media attention.

There will be no build up to the strip release, we won’t showcase it or make it a fanfare, or have Stevie G involved, we deliberately missed doing all that as we have so much money we don’t need to.  Ffs, think the sun has roasted the roasters. 

For anyone interested, there was a small 50 minute game played today. The teams were reportedly:

Whites:
McCrorie
Tav McCrorie Wilson John
Arfield Halliday Docherty
Candeias Morelos Murphy

Reds:
McGregor
Hodson Flanagan Katic Shiels
Rossiter Jack
Middleton Windass Atakayi
Rudden

Finished 1-1 with Rudden scoring for the reds and Morelos scoring for the whites. Some footage of it is on RTV. 

1 hour ago, paisleyroad said:

The way people lose their shit on here when they think they spot a new kit is absolutely nauseating

new kit officially launched at a training session ffs

This.

Shit like this and people believing some guff that somecunt has mocked up on microsoft paint is the new kit. 2018 and this is still happening. 

I've never seen Rangers players in my life wear the official match-day strips in training ... obviously the official training gear etc aye

and again, this is where someone posts a picture of them training in the match-day kit and makes me look stupid :lol: I'm getting hundreds of stuff wrong at the moment, not at the races - maybe getting old :lol: 

8 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

For anyone interested, there was a small 50 minute game played today. The teams were reportedly:

Whites:
McCrorie
Tav McCrorie Wilson John
Arfield Halliday Docherty
Candeias Morelos Murphy

Reds:
McGregor
Hodson Flanagan Katic Shiels
Rossiter Jack
Middleton Windass Atakayi
Rudden

Finished 1-1 with Rudden scoring for the reds and Morelos scoring for the whites. Some footage of it is on RTV. 

When I scrolled up and stopped I only seen half of this post and I thought don't tell me they had a game whites against blacks/colours :lol: 

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

When I scrolled up and stopped I only seen half of this post and I thought don't tell me they had a game whites against blacks/colours :lol: 

Malky McKay has probably introduced this type of game in the Scotland set up.

16 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

This.

Shit like this and people believing some guff that somecunt has mocked up on microsoft paint is the new kit. 2018 and this is still happening. 

Hummel took months to decide which RM mock strip to go with. If only they hadn't blown it by letting the team train in them.

Seriously though, the team could have trained in white and red bibs and there would still be lunatics on here claiming it was the new home and away strips. 

Archived