New Tops released (official pics included)

MacBoyd

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

I haven’t seen any of theirs but let’s be honest, they probably aren’t smarter than what the taigs are getting.

The kits shown in that video are genuinely some of the worst I have seen anywhere recently 

Only quoted that poster as im sure it was him who was raving about how smart some white bomber jacket is that he has seen tarriers wear. Boak.

6 hours ago, Sasa Papac's War Flashbac. said:

Looks like 4-3-3 v 4-2-3-1. 

It’s only a bounce game, but looks like predictions of 3-5-2 might be wide of the mark. You’d think if we were going with that at least one of these sides would’ve lined up that way. 

Maybe the reds lined up 3 at the back with jack at right wing back and hodson at left wing back. 

3 hours ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

Only quoted that poster as im sure it was him who was raving about how smart some white bomber jacket is that he has seen tarriers wear. Boak.

I wasn't raving about it Cabbage shagger. I was merely using it as a comparison of how clubs can use everyday basic clothing designs to promote the club instead of being a cringe as fuck auld poofter still wearing replica jerseys outwith match day. But aye, don't let that get in the way of cunts twisting things to suit their own agenda. 

1 hour ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

The first public game is next Friday, my guess is it is likely that these are the kits.

We'll end up playing in our blue training tops for the TNS game.

I don't think it is likely these are the kits. We'll make a fuss with a proper launch. 

Besides, the Twitter video suggests the away will feature Orange.

17 minutes ago, Walter-of-Smith said:

We'll end up playing in our blue training tops for the TNS game.

I don't think it is likely these are the kits. We'll make a fuss with a proper launch. 

Besides, the Twitter video suggests the away will feature Orange.

I'm inclined to not believing the hype over that.

On 27/06/2018 at 08:23, hooooootchy said:

Interesting seeing flannagan centre half. Saw Gerrard say he could play in a back 3, wonder if that's what's planned for him 

McGregor 

flannigan goldson katic

Tav rossiter arfield mccrorie Wallace 

Morelos sadiq 

3/5/2 or

5/3/2 or

3/4/1/2 or

3/2/3/2 or 

3/5/1/1

Plenty of attacking options and a team who'll be hard to beat but dangerous going forward with a bench full of good options.  On paper why shouldn't we be optimistic of winning this league? I'd fancy that team against the lot of them including the rattlers ?

18 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

I would love it if away tops were orange,  however I don't think majority wish will come true.  Amazing if it does though.  Sales would be through the roof and then some:)  

I still think it will at least feature some orange after the tease.

20180629_031732.jpg.c0079eb9c3d9222440ccc48bfaf0cda9.jpg

4 hours ago, EverestGers said:

McGregor 

flannigan goldson katic

Tav rossiter arfield mccrorie Wallace 

Morelos sadiq 

3/5/2 or

5/3/2 or

3/4/1/2 or

3/2/3/2 or 

3/5/1/1

Plenty of attacking options and a team who'll be hard to beat but dangerous going forward with a bench full of good options.  On paper why shouldn't we be optimistic of winning this league? I'd fancy that team against the lot of them including the rattlers ?

Too me it looks like we have very little creativity in that team. I wouldn't be playing both rossiter n mccrorie and we're badly lacking a more advanced creative midfielder and a deeper lying one to dictate the game.

Tbh I haven't seen too much of arfield but I'd always heard of him as more left sided. 

Plus I'm getting a bit off topic here lol. But nah I don't think they're the new tops 

ffs, we should have an ORANGE away top EVERY season,that should just be our away colour from now on,simple. and we'd sell billions of them every year!

also who gives 2 fucks what THEM or others think of it,it's our club so our concern,end off!

Archived