New Tops released (official pics included)

MacBoyd

11 minutes ago, Band of Brothers said:

I hate kit reveals these days back few years ago I used to work for B&S photo lab and the strip pics would come in to get developed and hence the press got leaked photos now it's all fucking digital and gone are the days of selling a pic to the papers ?

:lol: 

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

:lol: 

I was just a young lad boys in a while were getting 1k for them back in early 90's I'm talking. 

Actually got some cracking photos from games as the non perfect ones would get binned and being the skivy would pocket them ???

15 minutes ago, Band of Brothers said:

I was just a young lad boys in a while were getting 1k for them back in early 90's I'm talking. 

Actually got some cracking photos from games as the non perfect ones would get binned and being the skivy would pocket them ???

That will have been great money!!

16 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

That will have been great money!!

How many leaked photos do you see these days ? I'm only speaking from experience of working in a photo lab now gone obviously but back then we had to work after games to process photos for photographers. 

Not sure if you believe me but was B&S photo lab finnieston it was my job before army and the leaked photos came from the process lads in the 1hr turnaround machine ?

They would pop over to news international with them and take what offered and not just our tops the taigs as well btw.

2 minutes ago, Band of Brothers said:

How many leaked photos do you see these days ? I'm only speaking from experience of working in a photo lab now gone obviously but back then we had to work after games to process photos for photographers. 

Not sure if you believe me but was B&S photo lab finnieston it was my job before army and the leaked photos came from the process lads in the 1hr turnaround machine ?

They would pop over to news international with them and take what offered and not just our tops the taigs as well btw.

I believe you ? Different days back then... Im 32 so was around when they started putting out the digital cameras etc... obviously now its even more different with everyone putting pics on facebook, instagram and the likes.

11 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

I believe you ? Different days back then... Im 32 so was around when they started putting out the digital cameras etc... obviously now its even more different with everyone putting pics on facebook, instagram and the likes.

Was unreal tbh mate I'm only 42 but yts back in early 90's you chased a trade ?

I have some cracking photos from back then up my loft  I'll dig them out some of the colours may be slightly off hence chopped n put in bin but have cracker of Ally scoring and Hughes face is how I hope they all look by end of this season.

Anyway I hope our kits get shown asap as think we are in for a treat.

My wee man 6yr old is cutting about in his black puma top when out playing sooner our new tops out then get them out in them.

3 hours ago, Band of Brothers said:

Was unreal tbh mate I'm only 42 but yts back in early 90's you chased a trade ?

I have some cracking photos from back then up my loft  I'll dig them out some of the colours may be slightly off hence chopped n put in bin but have cracker of Ally scoring and Hughes face is how I hope they all look by end of this season.

Anyway I hope our kits get shown asap as think we are in for a treat.

My wee man 6yr old is cutting about in his black puma top when out playing sooner our new tops out then get them out in them.

Get those pics up bro

6 hours ago, johanhentze said:

fuck me johan I thought you where a big 40 odd year old beard glistening viking! 

you have wisdom beyond your years mate ?

6 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

fuck me johan I thought you where a big 40 odd year old beard glistening viking! 

Same btw, thought he was older.

Suppose not as much tomfoolery goes on in the Faroe Islands.

1 minute ago, Ace said:

Kit announcement coming soon 

Judging by those orange kit comments I'm fairly certain that's it confirmed now. Even if the two kits we've seen are legit team kits I'm really looking forward to seeing the home, and potentially an orange kit. 

5 minutes ago, MrMeeseeks said:

Judging by those orange kit comments I'm fairly certain that's it confirmed now. Even if the two kits we've seen are legit team kits I'm really looking forward to seeing the home, and potentially an orange kit. 

Between that and the tweet Hummel done with the badge flickering to orange it must be. 

Would have been perfect if it could have been released before the 12th, Ibrox would have been 90% orange for the home tie.

5 minutes ago, MrMeeseeks said:

Haven't bought a kit since the 12/13 season and I'm broke as shit but may have to try and get my hands on these... if they don't disappoint too much. 

You the boy who posted a thread on here a while back asking if anyone knew anybody in Sweden for jobs ? 

Did you get one in the end or you still struggling along ?

13 minutes ago, MrMeeseeks said:

Haven't bought a kit since the 12/13 season and I'm broke as shit but may have to try and get my hands on these... if they don't disappoint too much. 

Me too mate. The 3rd division shirt is one of my all time favourites. Stunning in long sleeves.

2 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

Really? :lol: 

Just because you’re 32 doesnt mean you arent ‘beard glistening’ :pipe: 

Archived