New Tops released (official pics included)

MacBoyd

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

Even after all those years in Glasgow... ? 

Detach yourself from the nutters and you will mature a lot quicker, this is my own experience.

Peer pressure you see, if you came back here i would tell you to boo someone and boo someone you would.

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

Detach yourself from the nutters and you will mature a lot quicker, this is my own experience.

Peer pressure you see, if you came back here i would tell you to boo someone and boo someone you would.

Aye :lol: 

24 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

You the boy who posted a thread on here a while back asking if anyone knew anybody in Sweden for jobs ? 

Did you get one in the end or you still struggling along ?

Still struggling, unfortunately. Bastards don't even get back to you to let you know they're looking for something else. 

1 minute ago, MrMeeseeks said:

Still struggling, unfortunately. Bastards don't even get back to you to let you know they're looking for something else. 

You'll get one eventually mate 

14 minutes ago, rangersross said:

Pretty clever from the social media department, actually, even if it does look like the top of a nob. Really stepped up their game recently. 

Pretty certain is from Hummel directly, "svarer" is Danish.

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

You'll get one eventually mate 

Thanks. Here's hoping, right? Thinking of checking out the OU when I get back over, hopefully they'll cover the cost over there. Kills me that the gf is pretty much the sole provider while dealing with her MS at the same time. 

1 minute ago, MrMeeseeks said:

Pretty certain is from Hummel directly, "svarer" is Danish.

Thanks. Here's hoping, right? Thinking of checking out the OU when I get back over, hopefully they'll cover the cost over there. Kills me that the gf is pretty much the sole provider while dealing with her MS at the same time. 

Always gets better in the end up mate 

19 hours ago, WWTC said:

Aye thats great, and i’ll remind you how you stated something as 100% fact when you know fuck all. Its very probably training gear, but I cant say with your confidence that its “100% training gear and its ridiculous to suggest otherwise”. 

Ooft, have you nothing better to do or say? It’s training gear, 100% fact. There are several reasons why it is not the new kit, many of them explained in this thread. 

Archived