New Tops released (official pics included)

MacBoyd

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

How can it be a fake if there is no real one? How can you fake something that doesn't exist in the first place?

It’s a fake Rangers top.

Just now, cushynumber said:

I thought the design was good, but the top itself doesn't look great

Exactly how I see it mate, I had actually typed a good design done bad but deleted it because It didn’t sound right. 

2 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

What do you mean "the top itself doesnt look great"? You mean fit etc? You wont see how they look until they are on someone.

3 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

It's mainly down to only having the one mockup to go off of, I imagine. Although they're both pretty poorly made, imo. The stitching and badge in particular look pretty bad.

Surprised folk are so easily eating this up when some Turkish guy is sitting back and basically stealing money from Rangers by illegally selling kits originally created by fans. 

3 minutes ago, MrMeeseeks said:

It's mainly down to only having the one mockup to go off of, I imagine. Although they're both pretty poorly made, imo. The stitching and badge in particular look pretty bad.

Surprised folk are so easily eating this up when some Turkish guy is sitting back and basically stealing money from Rangers by illegally selling kits originally created by fans. 

I don’t see how he’s stealing money from Rangers tbh

Just now, Siwel said:

I don’t see how he’s stealing money from Rangers tbh

He's profiting on the Rangers image. To me I consider that stealing from the club. When you have no right to use their image and your making money off it, that's stealing. 

Archived