Jump to content
Goosetav

Barcelona buying body parts on the black market?

Recommended Posts


13 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

:lol:

Typical nationalist scum

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Goosetav said:

Typical nationalist scum

I'd be interested to hear what the procedure is for finding a club guilty of that 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, .Williamson. said:

I'd be interested to hear what the procedure is for finding a club guilty of that 

Illegal doping

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, CoopsLaud said:

Much for new bits for rossiter?

Assuming it depends who you buy from. Abidal's dealer will obviously have been a dark so we wouldn't be able to use him.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Goosetav said:

Assuming it depends who you buy from. Abidal's dealer will obviously have been a dark so we wouldn't be able to use him.

I'd also assume that at like the dentist when you get fillings the white ones are dearer than the black ones 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Goosetav said:

Assuming it depends who you buy from. Abidal's dealer will obviously have been a dark so we wouldn't be able to use him.

Fair point. Couldnt be sticking a black leg on a honkey. Racist.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, CoopsLaud said:

Fair point. Couldnt be sticking a black leg on a honkey. Racist.

Maybe a black thumb 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Goosetav said:

Maybe a black thumb 

Wouldnt fancy a black thumb masel. Prob have tae find just the right shade varnish to jazz it up a bit.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

I'd be interested to hear what the procedure is for finding a club guilty of that 

I’m sure the sfa/spfl could dream up one in minutes. They do have history.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 year transplant embargo if found guilty.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

I'd also assume that at like the dentist when you get fillings the white ones are dearer than the black ones 

I'm shocked cushy hasn't liked that the mad racist that he is. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder if he could procure me a 13 inch black penis 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They'll never be able to liver this one down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Imagine trying to find a healthy liver in Central Scotland if you were stuck?  

 

Fucking hell

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Loyaleastend said:

Imagine trying to find a healthy liver in Central Scotland if you were stuck?  

 

Fucking hell

Didn’t Prince Philip crack a similar joke once on a trip to Scotland?

I think he was getting toured round a driving school and he said ‘how do you keep the natives off the drink long enough to pass the test’ 😂 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, he did, and once when a Brass band were playing as he was meeting deaf kids he  said  "No wonder you're bloody deaf listening to that  racket"

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Loyaleastend said:

Yes, he did, and once when a Brass band were playing as he was meeting deaf kids he  said  "No wonder you're bloody deaf listening to that  racket"

 I think my favourite one was when he said to a guide dog for the blind lady ‘I hear they now have eating dogs for the anorexics’ 

He’s genuinely someone I’d love to have a drink with.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm amazed he's still alive, he looks worse than some corpses I've seen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 04/07/2018 at 20:51, K.A.I said:

I wonder if he could procure me a 13 inch black penis 

Just head into the Merchant City. Sure you'll find someone tonight who'll sort you out.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×