KWBear

Alex Gilliead (Newcastle)

Decent option, especially on a free. But I doubt there's substance to this as it's only them and HITC reporting it. Pinch of salt I reckon

2 minutes ago, stevemac said:

Decent option, especially on a free. But I doubt there's substance to this as it's only them and HITC reporting it. Pinch of salt I reckon

How is a guy who has spent his career on loan in league 1 and league 2 any better than the shite we have been subjected to over the last few year? 

What you basing this on? Fucking YouTube videos? 

Nothing will be changing if we continue to bloat our squad with more shite from lower leagues in England. 

Fucking dross 

• Like 1

We continue to get linked with absolute gash. Can't wait until this window is over.

43 minutes ago, KWBear said:

How is a guy who has spent his career on loan in league 1 and league 2 any better than the shite we have been subjected to over the last few year? 

What you basing this on? Fucking YouTube videos? 

Nothing will be changing if we continue to bloat our squad with more shite from lower leagues in England. 

Fucking dross 

Seen him play for Carlisle and thought he was a good player. All players start somewhere.

An agent using Gerrards name for Publicity

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Siwel said:

Probably 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Siwel said:

Ticks all the boxes of a Gerrard steal, but seems too good to be true (22yo / youth multi-intl / 6ft+). Big plus if link serious though.  

1 minute ago, Drum said:

Ticks all the boxes of a Gerrard steal, but seems too good to be true (22yo / youth multi-intl / 6ft+). Big plus if link serious though.  

He’d be an okay punt if we’ve watched him and seen something in him but 2 goal contributions in 40 games last season isn’t brilliant.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Siwel said:

He’d be an okay punt if we’ve watched him and seen something in him but 2 goal contributions in 40 games last season isn’t brilliant.

Especially at that level 

Fucking pish man 

Just now, KWBear said:

Especially at that level 

Fucking pish man 

I think dodoo had similar stats at that level last season in less games, Forrester got 3 goals and 5 assists in that league too.

Just now, Siwel said:

I think dodoo had similar stats at that level last season in less games, Forrester got 3 goals and 5 assists in that league too.

Two players that instantly spring to mind when we get linked with absolute dud cunts like this

Riddy 

21 minutes ago, Siwel said:

What’s happening with Forrester?  Any word of a move for him yet? 

5 minutes ago, MikeyM said:

What’s happening with Forrester?  Any word of a move for him yet? 

Nah nothing that I’ve seen anywhere, can see him being paid off he’s not been at the training ground since the players got back from Spain afaik

1 minute ago, Siwel said:

Nah nothing that I’ve seen anywhere, can see him being paid off he’s not been at the training ground since the players got back from Spain afaik

Fingers crossed. Assuming he’s been told he’s surplus to requirements.

To loan Dodoo out and punt Forrester while signing this guy would be fucking shambolic.

Add him to the list. 

I'm living in hope that we are waiting till the WC is over and we have a couple targets who are currently playing or just been knocked out. English lower league players or prem club young players who have been out on loan in the lower leagues does not fill me with confidence I'm afraid.

4 hours ago, MrMckee said:

I'm living in hope that we are waiting till the WC is over and we have a couple targets who are currently playing or just been knocked out. English lower league players or prem club young players who have been out on loan in the lower leagues does not fill me with confidence I'm afraid.

Who? 

I am as frustrated as everyone else with the reported targets but our perception on who we can sign and the reality of the modern game is so far apart that it’s ridiculous. 

The reality is any half decent players are already signed up to clubs who are significantly richer than us. 

If we have heard of a player and we have heard he is good then he is already out of our price range or he is looking for a retirement deal. That’s the stone cold harsh facts of the matter. 

Our reality is takin punts on prospects, misfits or has beens 

Spoke to my mate a Bradford season ticket holder. Reckons on the ball, beating a man etc hes very good but when it comes to setting up and scoring hes gash he said avoid.

41 minutes ago, Boaby Bear said:

Spoke to my mate a Bradford season ticket holder. Reckons on the ball, beating a man etc hes very good but when it comes to setting up and scoring hes gash he said avoid.

Could have told you he’s gash without watching Bradford

1 hour ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

Could have told you he’s gash without watching Bradford

Why your such a clever cunt. Pass on info and ye get a bam with a snide comment. Fuck me. 

6 hours ago, Boaby Bear said:

Why your such a clever cunt. Pass on info and ye get a bam with a snide comment. Fuck me. 

You're

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Boaby Bear said:

Shite bag if you dinny track him down to his house and slash him 

• Like 1