Will Friday night be an indication of how we will line up?

Amac9

I also think a big reason we scored more goals last year was a lot of our games were haywire back and forth.

the higher table teams didn’t seem to sit in against us as they do the tarriers, 2-3 and 5-5 with hibs for example.

edit - just looked and we scored 3 more in the league at 76 so it wasn’t as big a number as I first thought , we all know the amount we conceded was shocking ?‍♂️.

Hoping our management are shrewd and smart enough to work out the best squad from watching them train every day.These games only need be used to try things out and more importantly to help get injured guys match fitness.

35 minutes ago, The No.9 said:

I also think a big reason we scored more goals last year was a lot of our games were haywire back and forth.

the higher table teams didn’t seem to sit in against us as they do the tarriers, 2-3 and 5-5 with hibs for example.

edit - just looked and we scored 3 more in the league at 76 so it wasn’t as big a number as I first thought , we all know the amount we conceded was shocking ?‍♂️.

People often say on here that teams sit in against us but that wasn't the case at all last season.  Teams were having a right go.  Pressing high up the pitch, getting in amongst us physically, and flooding the midfield was the common tactic used against us.  

34 minutes ago, TMB said:

People often say on here that teams sit in against us but that wasn't the case at all last season.  Teams were having a right go.  Pressing high up the pitch, getting in amongst us physically, and flooding the midfield was the common tactic used against us.  

Mate couldn’t agree more I think you can notice it best with our home form that there wasn’t any fear factor there for teams to sit back and at best get a draw. 

They would actually show up with the high press game plan to win.

9 hours ago, bluchoo said:

Just curious what you base that on? We were the highest scoring team in the league last year. Our defence was the worst in the top 6 and has been improved on

Cmon for fuck sake mate

Why ask that 

Without repeating myself 

The losers that were stinking out the place last year are still there 

I base it on that 

These losers should be shot for last year 

Not excused or all of a sudden lauded 

Get them all to fuck all it will come back to haunt us .Count on that 

10 hours ago, BlueKnight87 said:

I still think we need a striker and midfield play maker. The type that can pick open tight defenses with his passing.

I expect there will be 3-4 more before the window closes.

Hope so. The team just now doesn't look any better than last seasons. And it better not be loans from Liverpool's under 21 team.