Siwel

Jake Cooper (Millwall)

1 minute ago, rabc10000 said:

yes however the simple fact is those 4 games was the dif between us points wise and if we are challenging this season could well decide the league,  to do so without better quality of forward players could be the dif between winning or not

i certainly wouldnt feel confident of a must win game vs they cunts post split with windass and morelos and candeias as our main threat as it stands

Those 4 games weren’t the difference at all, it was our home form and the fact we took Russel Martin on loan.

1 minute ago, Siwel said:

Those 4 games weren’t the difference at all, it was our home form and the fact we took Russel Martin on loan.

yeah and i dont disagree, however what im saying is in the 4 old firm games how many did we score vs them.  if we had one either 2 middle games the league would have looked very dif.  we cant rely on beating those cunts when we have forwards ho go on 10 or 12 game runs without scoring 2 or 3 times a season therefore in my eyes to genuinely challenge we need a quality striker and AMF who can and will make the dif in those tighter games and give us the edge

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Siwel said:

We could have lost every game against they cunts last season and still won the league if we had sorted out home form out. 

as the league finished IF we won all 4 games against those cunts we would have won the league

2 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

as the league finished IF we won all 4 games against those cunts we would have won the league

If we hadn’t dropped points at home to Hibs twice, Killie, St Johnstone, Hamilton, Motherwell and Dundee away. We would have walked the league. Actually if we’d won half of those games we would have won it.

• Like 1

Just now, Siwel said:

If we hadn’t dropped points at home to Hibs twice, Killie, St Johnstone, Hamilton, Motherwell and Dundee away. We would have walked the league. Actually if we’d won half of those games we would have won it.

likewise if we had won all 4 games.  its all ifs and but tbf but im sure in the games you mentioned a far more prolific winger or striker could have been the dif however on the same note so could a better defence.

regardless i still think as the squad stands we dont have the quality mid-front to challenge they cunts 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Siwel said:

If we did pick up wins it could also have made them up their game so they wouldn't be dropping silly points.

It's not as simple as that at all.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

If we did pick up wins it could also have made them up their game so they wouldn't be dropping silly points.

It's not as simple as that at all.

agree.  last season i couldnt make up my mind if they were complacent and doing just enough regards winning points compared to the previous season or if they were just an above average team who had a wonder season the previous year.  the fact they won most of the old firm games at a relative canter made me think they were just doing enough and no more.

impossible to tell until we put them under some real pressure.  win our first 4 games and we shall see

They have never been put under pressure with Brenda in the league so know one knows how they will react to it, they wont be used to it so it could easily play into our hands.

First and foremost we need to address our issues which we in large have done to an extent and then push the fuckers. They could well crumble 

3 hours ago, rabc10000 said:

we would of won it by 6pts

3 hours ago, rabc10000 said:

yes however the simple fact is those 4 games was the dif between us points wise and if we are challenging this season could well decide the league,  to do so without better quality of forward players could be the dif between winning or not

i certainly wouldnt feel confident of a must win game vs they cunts post split with windass and morelos and candeias as our main threat as it stands

As I said he'll be addressing the attack I'm sure. Main reason we lost to them is we couldn't defend for Shit and were made of bread sticks.. alongside a garbage mentality. Hopefully that's being sorted. Get some of the mentality Walter gave us and we'll get it right up them. 

4 hours ago, Siwel said:

If if if fucksake .if we had beaten Progres then won all our other europa league games we would now be playing in the champions  league and Pedro would be King That's how fuckin stupid these statements are.

• Like 1

Any updates on this Cooper transfer ?

2 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Any updates on this Cooper transfer ?

Put a bid in close to his release clause and club confident it will happen. That's the last i heard!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ronniemca said:

If if if fucksake .if we had beaten Progres then won all our other europa league games we would now be playing in the champions  league and Pedro would be King That's how fuckin stupid these statements are.

Fuck off

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BlueMe said:

Put a bid in close to his release clause and club confident it will happen. That's the last i heard!

Thanks mate, that is what I thought was happening and hoping it works out, just wondered if anyone had heard anything tonight. :thumbup:

• Like 1

Anyone seen the guy play regularly?  Cannot see anything other than that he has potential.

FF saying that Brenda has now (supposedly) expressed an interest.

6 minutes ago, kanjo said:

Anyone seen the guy play regularly?  Cannot see anything other than that he has potential.

@KingKirk saw him a few times on tv, knows all there is to know 

5 minutes ago, CooperSF said:

FF saying that Brenda has now (supposedly) expressed an interest.

It was a wee shitey website saying it, not worth paying attention to tbh.

6 minutes ago, Waggy1872 said:
14 minutes ago, kanjo said:

@KingKirk saw him a few times on tv, knows all there is to know 

@KingKirk is your man for any obscure player we are linked with. He's seen them all.

Apparently I've seen him play on one of my day trips to Millwall. No idea what the teams were or how much we had to drink but the 'Wall won so he probably played well enough. £3-5m though? Fuck knows

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, kanjo said:

Millwall fans seem convinced he's worth in excess of £3m and could develop in to a player capable of playing for a premiership club.

5 hours ago, Siwel said:

those 4 game .the home form and some piss poor refereeing were 3 separate factors that any one of rectifying could turn things round for us .

2 out of 3 are within out control 

2 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Hope the tims do bid and we win. Would be a huge momentum shift.

Or they offer him more money, potential Champions League football, he picks them over us, and we're left with egg on our face.  I'd rather we just got this over the line as soon as possible to be honest.  

Just now, TMB said:

Or they offer him more money, potential Champions League football, he picks them over us, and we're left with egg on our face.  I'd rather we just got this over the line as soon as possible to be honest.  

That’s what everyone would expect to happen. It has to happen at some point and just now the Gerrard effect is in full swing so it’s a great time to say come play here and be part of something big and get one over those stinking cunts.

• Like 1