Siwel

Jake Cooper (Millwall)

You're obviously the authority on this kind of stuff,siwel so you batter on👍

8 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

He's 6 foot 6, fucking giant of a boy :lol:

He could be 5ft 4 as long as he keeps the ball out the net I don't care but saying that our defence could be like a basketball team without even jumping to clear a ball 😂

20 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

Davie Cooper was also a CB, he partnered Ian Durrant in defence

He was a striker Bronzy

1 minute ago, Siwel said:

He was a striker Bronzy

No he wasn't Siwel and I don't like the tone you're using

Surprised at ye bronzy..doubting the siwel

Guy knows his shit👍

51 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

No he wasn't Siwel and I don't like the tone you're using

I'm not sure if young siwel is taking the piss or not but going with his previous I reckon he could be serious :notallowed:Cooper was as much of a tim as he was a centre forward 😂😂

Good to be linked to another big lad. If nothing else at least we will be a threat from set pieces for the first time in years. 

8 hours ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Never heard of him. Quick Wiki screen grab shows this

Screenshot_2018-07-04-22-49-56.png

8 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Think they had a good defensive record last year aswell.

Leads me to believe we may spend big on a midfielder and striker 

Following these... is there any way to see what a team's defensive record /goals against was like when a certain player was playing?

Not just him, but anyone im any team....

7 hours ago, Siwel said:

You ever seen him play?

7 hours ago, KingKirk said:

On the telly mate aye.

:lol:

I can’t remember the last time we scored from a set piece, never mind were a threat from them, I think we’ll be scoring a good few this season. 

So we would have McGregor, Alnwick

Goldson, Katic, Flannigan, Cooper and McCrorie can cover? Weren’t lying when they said the spine of the team would be fixed first. 

Also looks like maybe another £2 million spent which I’m happy with. Being greedy I’d want us to spend another 5 on a midfielder and striker but I’d be making sure there’s money there in January if we’re up there challenging. 

4 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

I can’t remember the last time we scored from a set piece, never mind were a threat from them, I think we’ll be scoring a good few this season. 

Goldson, Katic, Flannigan, Cooper and McCrorie can cover? Weren’t lying when they said the spine of the team would be fixed first. 

Also looks like maybe another £2 million spent which I’m happy with. Being greedy I’d want us to spend another 5 on a midfielder and striker but I’d be making sure there’s money there in January if we’re up there challenging. 

I'm pretty sure we only scored 1 goal from a corner last season.

• Like 1

Just now, jackrfc95 said:

I'm pretty sure we only scored 1 goal from a corner last season.

The last one I can remember was Clint Hill against Ross County. I

• Like 1

Just tx a mate who lives in London and is a Millwall fan and this is his exact response....

He’s  class , Tall rather fast and reads the game well , But you won’t get him for less than £3 million

10 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

There will be money in jan to spend  when we sell thousands upon thousands of our new orange strip 😝

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

The last one I can remember was Clint Hill against Ross County. I

Pena scored one last season, I think it was St Johnstone.

49 minutes ago, Ryju84 said:

Following these... is there any way to see what a team's defensive record /goals against was like when a certain player was playing?

Not just him, but anyone im any team....

Heres one that shows his overall defensive record (from whoscored.com). 

Strength: aerial dules  Weakness: tackling & passing ☹️

Screenshot_2018-07-05-08-31-23.png

Not that it's a great barometer but Millwall fans speak highly of him (usual English ignorance towards us) https://millwall-forum.vitalfootball.co.uk/threads/f-off-gerrard-Rangers-want-jake-cooper.31180/

Millwall were a top end Championship team last year 5 points off the play offs.

Cooper has also played around 100 games by the age of 23 - which is great for a centre half. 

I'd take a punt on this lad. 

5 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Not that it's a great barometer but Millwall fans speak highly of him (usual English ignorance towards us) https://millwall-forum.vitalfootball.co.uk/threads/f-off-gerrard-Rangers-want-jake-cooper.31180/

Cooper has also played around 100 games by the age of 23 - which is great for a centre half. 

Folk on that forum claiming he's worth 8m :lol:

10 hours ago, K.A.I said:

He seems to be rated by Millwall after a quick search, but I've just got visions of guys like Kiernan coming up.

Unfortunately, that was my first thought. Like the name though.

1 hour ago, Laudrup1690 said:

Just tx a mate who lives in London and is a Millwall fan and this is his exact response....

He’s  class , Tall rather fast and reads the game well , But you won’t get him for less than £3 million

There are plenty of Rangers fans would be willing to tell people that Windass & Tav are great & worth millions. And if people didn't know any better, they'd believe them. It's all about opinions, as they say.

55 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

fuck me that is a shit forum

• Like 1