Siwel

Jake Cooper (Millwall)

:lol:

from a millwall forum 

So Rangers are offering 1m for Jake Cooper what a complete joke tell em to fuck right off millwall. We are not the millwall of old that sell for peanuts, these cunts get right on my nerves other teams are getting 5-10m for players why do these slags always offer us peanuts but try to sell to us players for 10X the price.

4 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

fuck me that is a shit forum

Shut it you slaaaaaaaag 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, ronniescu said:

There are plenty of Rangers fans would be willing to tell people that Windass & Tav are great & worth millions. And if people didn't know any better, they'd believe them. It's all about opinions, as they say.

Well he’s a mate so he’s just giving a honest opinion he wouldnt need to lie to me.

just as if he asked me about tav I would be honest and say good go forward but abit dodgy at defending.

Nah, avoid. Kiernan was also playing in the Championship the season before we bought him and getting good reviews

Better value to be had in Scandinavia and Eastern Europe

• Like 1

Millwall had a good defensive record last season losing (just under) a goal per game.  They only lost 6 more goals than Wolves.  It was scoring goals which was their failing.  I don't know about Cooper but then there are plenty footballers about whom I know nothing and I'm not alone there.  As long as we don't sign the equivalent of John Stones I'll be happy as he makes Rob Kiernan look like Sergio Ramos.

1 hour ago, Billythebear77 said:

from a millwall forum 

So Rangers are offering 1m for Jake Cooper what a complete joke tell em to fuck right off millwall. We are not the millwall of old that sell for peanuts, these cunts get right on my nerves other teams are getting 5-10m for players why do these slags always offer us peanuts but try to sell to us players for 10X the price.

ANjaX-.gif

1 hour ago, Billythebear77 said:

Hahahahaha I fucking love that video

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Nah, avoid. Kiernan was also playing in the Championship the season before we bought him and getting good reviews

Hang on, because Kiernan played in the Championship and got good reviews you never want to sign another well reviewed Championship defender again, or is it you don’t want to pay £3m for him? 

Mark Warburton. 

Massive two months coming up, fearing the worst. 

1 hour ago, psb07158 said:

I don't think he was tbf :lol: 

25 minutes ago, Vanoli said:

Mark Warburton. 

Massive two months coming up, fearing the worst. 

Eh?

Think we're going to line up something like this

McGregor

Goldson Katic Cooper

Tav *new CM* McCrorie Arfield John

Morelos Windass

I know this will go down like a lead balloon on here, but for this kind of money I would seriously be looking at the boy McKenna from the sheep.

Had a very good season last year and young with potential and getting a full call up to the national team.

Depends how much of the cunt the sheep are to deal with but if we could get him for between 1.5 to 2 million then I think it would be good business.

He looks a decent player on paper and is the right sort of profile we need but I haven’t seen him play to properly judge. 

I understand where people are coming from about this being a Warburton type signing but we can’t dismiss every young English player from the Championship or League One just because others have failed.

7 minutes ago, Goosetav said:

Think we're going to line up something like this

McGregor

Goldson Katic Cooper

Tav *new CM* McCrorie Arfield John

Morelos Windass

Hope no man that looks brutal

3 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

I know this will go down like a lead balloon on here, but for this kind of money I would seriously be looking at the boy McKenna from the sheep.

Had a very good season last year and young with potential and getting a full call up to the national team.

Depends how much of the cunt the sheep are to deal with but if we could get him for between 1.5 to 2 million then I think it would be good business.

A tarrier, would involve giving the sheep a decent chunk of money and 1 decent season in the SPFL.

Pass.

Just now, CoatbridgeBear said:

Hope no man that looks brutal

No sure, quite like 3 at the back and think it would suit us having wing backs. Depends if we could get a good creative player alongside McCrorie and Arfield

2 minutes ago, Goosetav said:

No sure, quite like 3 at the back and think it would suit us having wing backs. Depends if we could get a good creative player alongside McCrorie and Arfield

Need a big player in cm, and possibly better striker than Windass & better lb

4 minutes ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

Need a big player in cm, and possibly better striker than Windass & better lb

Think McCrorie will grow into the role as an enforcer in the middle so happy with that. Agree about Windass but I like John

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Eh?

Warburton level signing for me mate. 

13 hours ago, GOAT said:

Millwall fans rate him.  I’d still keep Alves aswell. 

Why?

Guy was hopeless last season, makes no sense to pay a 3rd or 4th choice CB 20K+ wages a week!

2 hours ago, psb07158 said:

Sound logic, lets never buy another centre half from there again because of Rob Kiernan.

• Like 1