KingKirk

Listening to offers for Fod

4 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

to think the fans hurt foderinghams feelings and didnt want to play for us to the extent he had to feign an injury and cunts still think he is good enough to stay🤣🤣🤣

Can you prove this?

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Goosetav said:

Don't think anyone rates Alnwick as anything more than a number 2.

Came across totally different on here tbh mate.

8 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Can you prove this?

cant prove anything although i did ask at the time on here and was assured it was genuine.  feel free to stick up for guys like this however i wont be and completely fed up with imposters pulling on our strip

1 hour ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Nowhere near as bad as made out and it's baffling how people rate Alwick and completely ignore his errors and that he was in goal when we shipped 5 at Hibs.

The all forget about the errors made many times in big games for us by rat McGregor.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

cant prove anything although i did ask at the time on here and was assured it was genuine.  feel free to stick up for guys like this however i wont be and completely fed up with imposters pulling on our strip

Not everything you read on here is genuine mate.

Who's sticking up for him?

You're a bit KingKirky.

Just now, sassaaaa said:

The all forget about the errors made many times in big games for us by rat McGregor.

never happened by the looks of it.  seriously tho gen up cant think of a worse number 1 for us from the mid 80s onwards.  how he gets so much praise is beyond me.  our version of ian andrews

1 minute ago, rabc10000 said:

never happened by the looks of it.  seriously tho gen up cant think of a worse number 1 for us from the mid 80s onwards.  how he gets so much praise is beyond me.  our version of ian andrews

Guy cost us many big games in the past.

• Like 1

Just now, plumbGER said:

Not everything you read on here is genuine mate.

Who's sticking up for him?

You're a bit KingKirky.

nah im only me firing across my own opinion.  for me you either love fod or you hate him with no middle ground.  sure most shit you read on here you take with a pinch of salt but there are a few posters who seem to know more than most going by posts as well as numerous members quoting them asking for clarification etc.  im certain one of those posters confirmed what was said via another post regards fod.  either way the guy is nowhere near good enough for us

1 minute ago, rabc10000 said:

So both Foderingham and McGregor are THE single worst first choice keeper you can recall?

• Like 1

Too weak from shots outside the box but not a bad keeper overall. Wasn't long ago when everyone loved him on here.

2 minutes ago, jackrfc95 said:

So both Foderingham and McGregor are THE single worst first choice keeper you can recall?

????  confused now.  im talking about foderingham and no one else

3 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

nah im only me firing across my own opinion.  for me you either love fod or you hate him with no middle ground.  sure most shit you read on here you take with a pinch of salt but there are a few posters who seem to know more than most going by posts as well as numerous members quoting them asking for clarification etc.  im certain one of those posters confirmed what was said via another post regards fod.  either way the guy is nowhere near good enough for us

Nah, i'm in the middle, i don't hate him and i don't love him.

I don't rate him either.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

confused now

Now? The way you post i'd say you have been confused for quite some time.

The right move, Alnwick is used to being number 2 and is good u understudy.

Wes will generate a fee that can be used to enhance the squad. Win win.

Shagger for captain 

Just now, plumbGER said:

Now? The way you post i'd say you have been confused for quite some time.

makes sense to me tho:thumbsup:

11 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

????  confused now.  im talking about foderingham and no one else

Sasa is talking about McGregor.

1 hour ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Nowhere near as bad as made out and it's baffling how people rate Alwick and completely ignore his errors and that he was in goal when we shipped 5 at Hibs.

I find it baffling how people can ignore 3 seasons worth of mistakes from Foderingham.

19 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

This post confuses me. Mostly because people who use the term "gen up" aren't usually old enough to remember the 90s let alone the 80s.

1 minute ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

This post confuses me. Mostly because people who use the term "gen up" aren't usually old enough to remember the 90s let alone the 80s.

just as well i never asked your opinion then

I think the reason Foderingham is rated at all is more to do with how shite the team in front of him has been rather than how good he is. 

7 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

I had to get somebody on here, canny remember who, to explain what it meant :lol:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

I had to get somebody on here, canny remember who, to explain what it meant :lol:

thankfully my young weans keep me upto date with all that shit.  for months i wondered what tl:dr and fml meant

• Like 1