As a person? Maybe.

As a goalie? No.

No maybes about the first part.

AM is a scumbag

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

AM is a scumbag

does it really matter now??  guys here and more than likely our no 1.  no point giving the guy abuse as he will no doubt get that from elsewhere.  

16 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

AM is a scumbag

But we don't know what Fod would have done in the same situation so I'll stick with maybe.

I'm glad Gerrard can see that he is complete dog shite. 

His positional sense is absolutely non existent

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Blueofblood said:

Well done Stevie G, now get Tavernier to midfield and Flanagan to right back and it’s an even bigger improvement 

It looks pretty certain that we’ll be going with a 3 CB formation.  This usually involves wingbacks which John and Tavernier are ideally suited.  Gerrard said we can’t go gung ho all the time and I see Flanagan featuring when we want to go a bit more defensively.  

I doubt there will be a situation like you describe in which Flanagan is used as a full-back and Tavernier plays in midfield.  

I liked Fod, and always stuck up for him, but he’s been getting worse IMO.

People used to criticise him for his distribution (which I think was pretty good) but call him a good shotstopper (which I think he was pretty bad at). 

Its McGregor > Fod > Alnwick > McCrorie right now. 

Fod’s a sellable asset and won’t want to be on the bench, so selling him is sensible. He’s marginally better than Alnwick, but thinks he’s much better than he is IMO. 

6 hours ago, FlippinEck said:

Papers did same thing with morelos. Funny that. 

No coincidence. Doing the opposite to the other mob.. other clubs then get it into their heads that we sell cheap and they sell expensive. Playing the long game.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

No coincidence. Doing the opposite to the other mob.. other clubs then get it into their heads that we sell cheap and they sell expensive. Playing the long game.

tbf if our squad had won a few titles along with a record beating unbeaten run against they cunts and played 3 or 4 years in a row in the champs league we could probably demand much more per player.

simple fact is their players are proven winners over a number of years and played in europes elite competition and selling to a massively over inflated english market while our players have been well below even a bad Rangers team standards and bar 1 possibly 2 exceptions all valuations are pretty much correct.  also couple with the fact they really dont need to seel and have a settled squad while we try and rebuild yet again

53 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

does it really matter now??  guys here and more than likely our no 1.  no point giving the guy abuse as he will no doubt get that from elsewhere.  

Matters to me that a supposed Rangers man fucked us over and left us to bleed.

So aye it matters

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

But we don't know what Fod would have done in the same situation so I'll stick with maybe.

Was Fod a supposed Rangers fan and brought through by the club from a young age?

24 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Was Fod a supposed Rangers fan and brought through by the club from a young age?

I don't really care. If he was here at that time and walked away then he would be a scumbag in my eyes. Boyhood fan or not.

8 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

You can’t concede almost 30 goals to the tarriers over 2 seasons and expect to be the number one at Rangers. 

At least half of them were saveable IMO as well. 

Slight exaggeration but point taken.

3 minutes ago, Boybluesy said:

Slight exaggeration but point taken.

It’s exactly 30, 32 if you include the semi final we won on penalties, he was in goals for 26 of they goals, Alnwick played one and Gilks played one. 

All 3 in the 3-2 game at Ibrox he should’ve saved. The 3 goals McGregor has scored should’ve been saved. That’s 6 off the top of my head so exaggerating it is not

2 hours ago, rabc10000 said:

What he did to us is what bothers me, couldn't really care less about what comes from elsewhere 

3 hours ago, jackrfc95 said:

So both Foderingham and McGregor are THE single worst first choice keeper you can recall?

yip... not sure how to interpret that one

3 hours ago, rabc10000 said:

never happened by the looks of it.  seriously tho gen up cant think of a worse number 1 for us from the mid 80s onwards.  how he gets so much praise is beyond me.  our version of ian andrews

Letizi. 

4 hours ago, rabc10000 said:

baffling is the only way to describe this.  foderingham is THE single worst first choice keeper i can recall for us in about 40 years.  would argue cammy bell was a better GK.  foderingham is, at best utter shite and a total bombscare.  guy wont get any better either imo.  the sooner hes gone the better.

the fact guys rate him shows EXACTLY how far standards have dropped in recent years

Stewart Kennedy?

4 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

:lol:

He's an idiot man.

Where the fuck did this poster appear from?

Worse than cammy bell :lol:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

He's an idiot man.

Where the fuck did this poster appear from?

Worse than cammy bell :lol:

He's like a slightly more spasticated version of KingKirk.

Tbh McGregor didn't make many blinders but his worst came in old firm games. 

2 minutes ago, Siwel said:

That mean he's off? 

Just now, Rfc52 said:

That mean he's off? 

Seems that way

• Like 1

isn't it best to confide only in the player that he will be third choice but still make out he's the number 1 in the public domain .

surely that  would keep   Fods selling potential at a premium and keep  shagger and alnwick on their toes.

1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

It’s exactly 30, 32 if you include the semi final we won on penalties, he was in goals for 26 of they goals, Alnwick played one and Gilks played one. 

All 3 in the 3-2 game at Ibrox he should’ve saved. The 3 goals McGregor has scored should’ve been saved. That’s 6 off the top of my head so exaggerating it is not

Harsh. Shows how bad the defence was though and Fod did actually make good saves in those games.