Jump to content
KingKirk

Listening to offers for Fod

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Heaven forbid:lol:

See years ago when poofs weren't a common thing and very taboo, i got told there was a poof in my town but he could fight like fuck and no cunt used to mess with him. Any older Bears from down my way might remember his name or been told about him, Mandy Miller.

:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Heaven forbid:lol:

See years ago when poofs weren't a common thing and very taboo, i got told there was a poof in my town but he could fight like fuck and no cunt used to mess with him. Any older Bears from down my way might remember his name or been told about him, Mandy Miller.

Sounds more like a bird than a guy tbf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Sounds more like a bird than a guy tbf

It does but i think his nickname was Mandy because he was a bit on the feminine side, cunt used to swagger about the toon and batter cunts who chinned him for being a poof:lol:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, OhW said:

That's fair enough. Little things annoy me, like his chewing gum. He just gave off an arrogant vibe to me, like he thought he was too good for us or something. I hated seeing the scum fans take the piss out of him at Ibrox as well. Not sure what he could have done about it but it changed my view of him, like if you saw your da getting battered by a poof.

Mental what our fans dislike guys for.

Unbelievable :lol:

On a serious note, I want our guys to be arrogant. To walk out onto the park with our chests puffed out and a feeling of superiority. I want aggression. I want distain. And I want to absolutely bulldoze the shite the SPFL puts up against us. 

Give me arrogance like Wes or anger like Morelos, over utter weasley appeasing wee benders like Murty or Stewart Robertson.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, graeme_4 said:

Mental what our fans dislike guys for.

Unbelievable :lol:

On a serious note, I want our guys to be arrogant. To walk out onto the park with our chests puffed out and a feeling of superiority. I want aggression. I want distain. And I want to absolutely bulldoze the shite the SPFL puts up against us. 

Give me arrogance like Wes or anger like Morelos, over utter weasley appeasing wee benders like Murty or Stewart Robertson.

You have got to be good at something for arrogance not to make you look like a wee wannabe. If you're arrogant and getting pumped 4-0, 5-0 then you just seem like a fanny.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What's a guy who's been a part of 2 abysmal seasons got to be arrogant about?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Goosetav said:

What's a guy who's been a part of 2 abysmal seasons got to be arrogant about?

Could argue 3 tbh, losing that SC final to hibs and the end to that season was a disgrace.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CoatbridgeBear said:

Could argue 3 tbh, losing that SC final to hibs and the end to that season was a disgrace.

Wouldn't go as far as to call it abysmal but aye definitely not something to be arrogant about

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did like Fod but not as much as the woman, she no happy haha, if her attention turns to Goldson I’ll start getting suspicious....just as well I’m hung like a Well hung black man :Banane21:

AC0FEC92-0B78-4A6C-890C-9DE193C38C03.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Alendrin said:

Did like Fod but not as much as the woman, she no happy haha, if her attention turns to Goldson I’ll start getting suspicious....just as well I’m hung like a Well hung black man :Banane21:

AC0FEC92-0B78-4A6C-890C-9DE193C38C03.jpeg

What a cow 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Agree he's one of our few sellable assets, but the freezing out doesn't really sit right with me considering he's been first choice for 3 years and done a reasonable job and always conducted himself well doing so.

Although, you could argue what we need is a streak of ruthlessness to clear the deadwood.

Wish him all the best if he does go.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, KWBear said:

What a cow 

Ma man lol, i did buy that top...nah shes just a big softie and needed someone she could identify with in the team with , she ain't born and bred a football fan...it made it easy as wes doesn't run around like the others lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎05‎/‎07‎/‎2018 at 08:32, stevemac said:

1.5m? Joke like. Should be going for 3.5m-4m with a 15 percent future sell on fee. 

1.5mill in bit coins . I  will celebrating the day he his gone like an OF goal for us

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎06‎/‎07‎/‎2018 at 11:03, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

 

Thanks for the memories.

More like countless shameful defeats and humiliations mate

Seeing the keepers in the World cup make you realise what pathetic  specimen for a goalkeeper he was

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 06/07/2018 at 20:35, Alendrin said:

Did like Fod but not as much as the woman, she no happy haha, if her attention turns to Goldson I’ll start getting suspicious....just as well I’m hung like a Well hung black man :Banane21:

AC0FEC92-0B78-4A6C-890C-9DE193C38C03.jpeg

Green and white curtains?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

More like countless shameful defeats and humiliations mate

Seeing the keepers in the World cup make you realise what pathetic  specimen for a goalkeeper he was

The sarcasm has missed you mate 😂😂

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Amac9 said:

Green and white curtains?

Set of pink ones downstairs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

I was watching 90 in 90 highlights earlier from the championship, and it's actually shocking the amount of times he gets beat from distance. 

Sell him.

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

The sarcasm has missed you mate 😂😂

Sorry mate . Been a long  day :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 06/07/2018 at 15:57, plumbGER said:

It does but i think his nickname was Mandy because he was a bit on the feminine side, cunt used to swagger about the toon and batter cunts who chinned him for being a poof:lol:

I seen his wee sidekick a few years ago, seemed to have cleaned up his act.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 06/07/2018 at 20:35, Alendrin said:

Did like Fod but not as much as the woman, she no happy haha, if her attention turns to Goldson I’ll start getting suspicious....just as well I’m hung like a Well hung black man :Banane21:

AC0FEC92-0B78-4A6C-890C-9DE193C38C03.jpeg

I’m just curious why does she have a goalkeepers name on the back of an outfield shirt that’s an idea a vegetable would be proud of 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

I’m just curious why does she have a goalkeepers name on the back of an outfield shirt that’s an idea a vegetable would be proud of 

And his first name...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, K.A.I said:

I’m just curious why does she have a goalkeepers name on the back of an outfield shirt that’s an idea a vegetable would be proud of 

its her own name, well shortened down from weslyanne

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×