KingKirk

Listening to offers for Fod

3 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Heaven forbid:lol:

See years ago when poofs weren't a common thing and very taboo, i got told there was a poof in my town but he could fight like fuck and no cunt used to mess with him. Any older Bears from down my way might remember his name or been told about him, Mandy Miller.

:lol:

15 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Heaven forbid:lol:

See years ago when poofs weren't a common thing and very taboo, i got told there was a poof in my town but he could fight like fuck and no cunt used to mess with him. Any older Bears from down my way might remember his name or been told about him, Mandy Miller.

Sounds more like a bird than a guy tbf

11 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Sounds more like a bird than a guy tbf

It does but i think his nickname was Mandy because he was a bit on the feminine side, cunt used to swagger about the toon and batter cunts who chinned him for being a poof:lol:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, OhW said:

That's fair enough. Little things annoy me, like his chewing gum. He just gave off an arrogant vibe to me, like he thought he was too good for us or something. I hated seeing the scum fans take the piss out of him at Ibrox as well. Not sure what he could have done about it but it changed my view of him, like if you saw your da getting battered by a poof.

Mental what our fans dislike guys for.

Unbelievable :lol:

On a serious note, I want our guys to be arrogant. To walk out onto the park with our chests puffed out and a feeling of superiority. I want aggression. I want distain. And I want to absolutely bulldoze the shite the SPFL puts up against us. 

Give me arrogance like Wes or anger like Morelos, over utter weasley appeasing wee benders like Murty or Stewart Robertson.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, graeme_4 said:

Mental what our fans dislike guys for.

Unbelievable :lol:

On a serious note, I want our guys to be arrogant. To walk out onto the park with our chests puffed out and a feeling of superiority. I want aggression. I want distain. And I want to absolutely bulldoze the shite the SPFL puts up against us. 

Give me arrogance like Wes or anger like Morelos, over utter weasley appeasing wee benders like Murty or Stewart Robertson.

You have got to be good at something for arrogance not to make you look like a wee wannabe. If you're arrogant and getting pumped 4-0, 5-0 then you just seem like a fanny.

• Like 1

What's a guy who's been a part of 2 abysmal seasons got to be arrogant about?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Goosetav said:

What's a guy who's been a part of 2 abysmal seasons got to be arrogant about?

Could argue 3 tbh, losing that SC final to hibs and the end to that season was a disgrace.

• Like 1

Just now, CoatbridgeBear said:

Could argue 3 tbh, losing that SC final to hibs and the end to that season was a disgrace.

Wouldn't go as far as to call it abysmal but aye definitely not something to be arrogant about

Did like Fod but not as much as the woman, she no happy haha, if her attention turns to Goldson I’ll start getting suspicious....just as well I’m hung like a Well hung black man :Banane21:

AC0FEC92-0B78-4A6C-890C-9DE193C38C03.jpeg

4 hours ago, Alendrin said:

Did like Fod but not as much as the woman, she no happy haha, if her attention turns to Goldson I’ll start getting suspicious....just as well I’m hung like a Well hung black man :Banane21:

What a cow 

Agree he's one of our few sellable assets, but the freezing out doesn't really sit right with me considering he's been first choice for 3 years and done a reasonable job and always conducted himself well doing so.

Although, you could argue what we need is a streak of ruthlessness to clear the deadwood.

Wish him all the best if he does go.

3 hours ago, KWBear said:

What a cow 

Ma man lol, i did buy that top...nah shes just a big softie and needed someone she could identify with in the team with , she ain't born and bred a football fan...it made it easy as wes doesn't run around like the others lol

On ‎05‎/‎07‎/‎2018 at 08:32, stevemac said:

1.5m? Joke like. Should be going for 3.5m-4m with a 15 percent future sell on fee. 

1.5mill in bit coins . I  will celebrating the day he his gone like an OF goal for us

On ‎06‎/‎07‎/‎2018 at 11:03, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Thanks for the memories.

More like countless shameful defeats and humiliations mate

Seeing the keepers in the World cup make you realise what pathetic  specimen for a goalkeeper he was

• Like 1

On 06/07/2018 at 20:35, Alendrin said:

Green and white curtains?

3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

More like countless shameful defeats and humiliations mate

Seeing the keepers in the World cup make you realise what pathetic  specimen for a goalkeeper he was

The sarcasm has missed you mate 😂😂

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Amac9 said:

Green and white curtains?

Set of pink ones downstairs

I was watching 90 in 90 highlights earlier from the championship, and it's actually shocking the amount of times he gets beat from distance. 

Sell him.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

The sarcasm has missed you mate 😂😂

Sorry mate . Been a long  day :lol:

On 06/07/2018 at 15:57, plumbGER said:

It does but i think his nickname was Mandy because he was a bit on the feminine side, cunt used to swagger about the toon and batter cunts who chinned him for being a poof:lol:

I seen his wee sidekick a few years ago, seemed to have cleaned up his act.

On 06/07/2018 at 20:35, Alendrin said:

I’m just curious why does she have a goalkeepers name on the back of an outfield shirt that’s an idea a vegetable would be proud of 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

I’m just curious why does she have a goalkeepers name on the back of an outfield shirt that’s an idea a vegetable would be proud of 

And his first name...

2 hours ago, K.A.I said:

its her own name, well shortened down from weslyanne