PRESS CONFERENCE | Connor Goldson

KingKirk

Good to hear he and Katic are aggressive first and foremost with a real emphasis on defending and keeping clean sheets. If they can play too then brilliant but a focus on defending is nice to hear as is the fact we're working on 4 at the back as well as 3 at the back.

58 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Only interesting point was that we’re working on multiple formations depending who we play against. Must be so easy to get a job as a Scottish football journalist, utter pish.

I liked the sound of that too when I heard it the other week 

we need to be diverse and take our game to the opponents and have them guessing with us 

last season we were far too rigid and predictable to play against - far too much emphasis on wingers and wide areas with no creativity in the middle of the park, poor service to an isolated striker and an exposed defence 

26 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I liked the sound of that too when I heard it the other week 

we need to be diverse and take our game to the opponents and have them guessing with us 

last season we were far too rigid and predictable to play against - far too much emphasis on wingers and wide areas with no creativity in the middle of the park, poor service to an isolated striker and an exposed defence 

Play was so one dimensional last season, too easy for teams to set up against us. 

8 hours ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Only interesting point was that we’re working on multiple formations depending who we play against. Must be so easy to get a job as a Scottish football journalist, utter pish.

I picked up on that as well, it certainly beats plan B is to do to plan A better.

15 hours ago, Leeds_Bear said:

suck the right cock and the jobs yours