Rangers v Bury live RTV in the uk

Smile

RANGERSTV subscribers will be able to watch Steven Gerrard’s first game at Ibrox live in HD from anywhere in the world.

Rangers take on Bury as they gear up for next week’s Europa League qualifier and you can see the whole 90 minutes exclusively on RangersTV.

This will be the team’s only public run out before they return to competitive action on Thursday 12 July against Macedonia side Shkupi.

The match will be available to subscribers inside the UK and across the world, so if you haven’t already signed up, you can join for as little as £5 per month now.

RTV regular Tom Miller will take you through all the action and he is joined by former Ger Alan McLaren on co-comms.

RangersTV users will be able to view the match on mobile, tablet, laptop and desktop devices.

User should note that they may need to disable Flash in their browsers, a guide for laptop and desktop users is available here.

With demand expected to be extremely high, we encourage users to sign up and subscribe as early as possible, and login well ahead of kick-off to enjoy the best experience.

You can sign up here and enjoy the live match and access to a huge catalogue featuring thousands of pieces of Rangers video content from the club’s long history.

Your official club subscription channel is the best place for exclusive interviews, behind the scenes access, a look at training and much more.

We’ll be there for every minute of preseason action from the players first day back, to their testing, training and extensive coverage of their training camp in Spain.

Raging, left it too late to get my seat.....aware I can still get a ticket but wanted my own seat.

Will still be able to see it thankfully, also will be live on that Rangers Facebook page.

13 minutes ago, Camshy said:

Raging, left it too late to get my seat.....aware I can still get a ticket but wanted my own seat.

Will still be able to see it thankfully, also will be live on that Rangers Facebook page.

You one of they cunts that refuse to go if they can’t sit in a particular seat?  ?

Seen it loads of times especially with people sitting in the club deck if it gets closed for a certain game. Don’t really understand that thinking tbh   

2 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

You one of they cunts that refuse to go if they can’t sit in a particular seat?  ?

Seen it loads of times especially with people sitting in the club deck if it gets closed for a certain game. Don’t really understand that thinking tbh   

Aye I'm one of those cunts, you have me all sussed out.

3 minutes ago, Camshy said:

Aye I'm one of those cunts, you have me all sussed out.

Everybody else is buzzing to be back tomorrow night, you’re missing out cause you never got your own seat,  no big deal mate, each to their own. ?

20 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Mate I was visiting home (live abroad) a few years back and was at Ibrox for one of the championship play off games.  Some cunt started shouting at me cause my ticket was for "his seat".  The dickhead wouldn't move so we shared the seat for the whole game.  Wasn't sure what choice I had beyond scrapping with a fellow bear or looking like a poof and getting a steward on our own fans ?

3 minutes ago, RDB14 said:

Mate I was visiting home (live abroad) a few years back and was at Ibrox for one of the championship play off games.  Some cunt started shouting at me cause my ticket was for "his seat".  The dickhead wouldn't move so we shared the seat for the whole game.  Wasn't sure what choice I had beyond scrapping with a fellow bear or looking like a poof and getting a steward on our own fans ?

Say he caused trouble at the game, it would have been your name linked to the seat. Madness that you didn't get the steward.

4 minutes ago, RDB14 said:

??

Some of our fans are mentalists when it comes to seats mate

It was probably @Copland bear

3 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Say he caused trouble at the game, it would have been your name linked to the seat. Madness that you didn't get the steward.

Didn't really think of that.  Tbh it was just awkward, clearly knew half the people around the seat and was swearing and flapping his gums.  I had my wee nephew with me so I was keen to avoid a scene.

2 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

??

Some of our fans are mentalists when it comes to seats mate

It was probably @Copland bear

Tbh I didn't know how to respond, froze and surprised a bit initially as he clearly bought a ticket to get in and despite it being a sell out made his way to "his seat".  When I rocked up to the seat with the wee man and he started swearing and muttering and moving over in the seat I just thought fuck it.  Then he spent the whole game swearing at our players ??‍♂️