**Official Rangers v Bury Match Thread**

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Goldson looks a class act, really excited by him. Thought Murphy looked bright first half, Flanagan looked decent, Katic was sold, Arfield looked very good and even when our U20 team looked comfortable with Middleton looking class.

I don't trust Morelos to be our main striker though but we'll see what happens in the window and going forward. 

having knowing scott arfield from he was around 16 and playing with a good school friend of mines at Falkirk who nows plays for scumdee utd, he's came on leaps and bounds down south, a big player for us, ghosts into them scoring positions, magic

Strong performance, but it was against a league 2 side to be fair.

Further strengthening still required but some really nice play.

Need more forward options for me but was delighted with Goldson, Katic, Arfield, McCrorie and Middleton.

Just now, bluedylan said:

Averaged out about 5ft 7 inches...Strachan was right!

Thought of asking what kind of crowd, went with what size. Tried to avoid wide responeses, failed.

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I hope Middleton gets ample opportunities this year but replace him on Thursday with Murphy is nonsense.

How?...he played what 20 mins came away with 2 assists...could've been more..showed more than murphy for me ...i dont expect him to start over murphy on thursday but imo he deserves it after that showing...refreshing to see a player run at defences and put quality balls in the area where as all i see murphy doing is trying to drop a shoulder and play to the edge of the box..as a said thsts just my opinion 

5 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I hope Middleton gets ample opportunities this year but replace him on Thursday with Murphy is nonsense.

Not a bad choice to come on as sub when the other teams are tiring.

Just now, Rupret said:

Was watching the World Cup,  but 6-0, but did they have youths and Joey Barton playing as a trialist?

Aye that's it. Win 6 0 and you try have a dig whilst you watch two teams with fuck all to do with Rangers.

Fuck off 

Just now, bluedylan said:

If you had have went with I'dat kind of crowd mate I would have answered staunch

Zacly. And others would have said a Rangers wan and Id have flung my 

Archived