**Official Rangers v Bury Match Thread**

7 hours ago, jintybear said:

Nearly gave you a like there then read the last sentence :justno:

Nothing wrong with enjoying the female form on a nice evening, the sun brings it out and we all know you women love the attention. 

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Misteral said:

That was a breeze tonight and TBH difficult to make much assessment against what appeared to be a very poor Bury side. But the players did really well and I'm glad Alfie got his goal. 

As bad as they were, the Bury forwards still had Tav his usual bewildered, out-of-position self a couple of times.

12 minutes ago, ronniescu said:

As bad as they were, the Bury forwards still had Tav his usual bewildered, out-of-position self a couple of times.

What are you on about???? I really do wonder at some of our so called fans  Tav had a decent game tonight and over past 3 seasons has been by far our most consistent and best performer. 

12 minutes ago, GeeSS said:

What are you on about???? I really do wonder at some of our so called fans  Tav had a decent game tonight and over past 3 seasons has been by far our most consistent and best performer. 

so do i reading the latter part of your post

4 hours ago, ronniescu said:

Fucking lying bastard! bury done fuckall, absolutely fuck all! an tav at no point in the game got caught out of position or anybody else for that matter!

It’s fucking ripping out you that you don’t like him, fair enough I’m not gony try an change your mind but don’t make absolute bullshit up to try an back up your opinion of him, you might not like him but I an many others including the manager do, and he just made him our captain so shows much you know.

Took the wean to his fifth game last night. The previous four he’s no been good for Infact, I took him to Hearts at Murrayfield and he was terrible screaming and bawling, he has autism and loud noises didn’t help.   Took him last night expecting the worst and he was brilliant, first goal he put his hands over his ears for about two seconds then just started cheering and he was brilliant for the rest of the game, so maybe time to start taking him now.

anyway, the important point five games for him and five wins, the lucky charm.  Who’s got a ticket for the piggery for him?

13 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

Fucking lying bastard! bury done fuckall, absolutely fuck all! an tav at no point in the game got caught out of position or anybody else for that matter!

It’s fucking ripping out you that you don’t like him, fair enough I’m not gony try an change your mind but don’t make absolute bullshit up to try an back up your opinion of him, you might not like him but I an many others including the magager do, and just made him our captain so shows much you know.

i dont like tavernier, not as a person but as a very poor footballer and defender, however last night he never done a single thing wrong so agree with what you say.  however i still think he will be proven to be a weak link in the side over the course of the coming season.  hopefully im proven wrong and he proves it on the pitch but nah cant see it myself.

3 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Took the wean to his fifth game last night. The previous four he’s no been good for Infact, I took him to Hearts at Murrayfield and he was terrible screaming and bawling, he has autism and loud noises didn’t help.   Took him last night expecting the worst and he was brilliant, first goal he put his hands over his ears for about two seconds then just started cheering and he was brilliant for the rest of the game, so maybe time to start taking him now.

anyway, the important point five games for him and five wins, the lucky charm.  Who’s got a ticket for the piggery for him?

Have you taken him to Broxi's Den before mate?

3 minutes ago, GOAT said:

ill  give him one as long as his Da doesnt go :lol:

superb to hear he loved it mate 

45 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

i dont like tavernier, not as a person but as a very poor footballer and defender, however last night he never done a single thing wrong so agree with what you say.  however i still think he will be proven to be a weak link in the side over the course of the coming season.  hopefully im proven wrong and he proves it on the pitch but nah cant see it myself.

Fair enuf rab, personally it annoys the life out me he’s not a great player by any streach of the imagination but the absolute shit I read about him does ma fucking skull in man regardless of what his haters think of him he’s improved year on year, by far a better defender than he was when he arrived, maybe we won’t rely on him as much as we have these last 2 years to create attacks an he won’t be as far forward as usual personally I hope not, I enjoy watching him attack more than I enjoy watching Rangers defend 

not long ago we had cunts like Richard foster masquerading as a right back fs scary!

11 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Glad the wee man enjoyed that game and hopefully continues enjoying games throughout the season with us.

However he wasnt on his own screaming and bawling at last few seasons performances.

13 hours ago, Rambo1872 said:

And morelos hes not that good tbh. Should have sold him back when we  could have robbed the asians blind for him.

You really need to watch him play instead of just the goals he scores or doesn’t. He is involved in all the play going forward. 

12 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

I’m normally pretty positive about us, and coming off a 6-0 win it’s hard to complain too much. 

GK, back 4 and McCrorie and Arfield looked great. Clear SG priorised and addressed this area, and rightfully so. 

Murphy, Windass, Candeias, Morelos were poor to pretty average, and this season will ultimately be the same story as last year if we don’t get better quality in. We need a winger, a no 10 and at least 1 striker as a matter of urgency this window. 

Last year we were the highest goal scorers in the league, a blind man could see it was the defence costing us, and that has been addressed.we don't need milions spent,just a manager that manages,we have also addressed that issue.

12 minutes ago, oldbear said:

Last year we were the highest goal scorers in the league, a blind man could see it was the defence costing us, and that has been addressed.we don't need milions spent,just a manager that manages,we have also addressed that issue.

Might have been the top scorers, but how goals did we score against the filth? 3 or 4 against their 20 odd. 

We need much better than at least 2 of last seasons attacking 4. 

4 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Best of luck to them for the coming season. 

I'd echo this sentiment because they still tried even when defeated.

If that was a Scottish championship side or lower league they'd have started knocking lumps out of our players.

Archived