**Official Rangers v Bury Match Thread**

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, GOAT said:

Naw mate what’s that?

It's a place in Ibrox for children and young adults with sensory issues like autism to acclimatise to things like noise and crowds etc.

https://Rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/gers-celebrate-broxis-den-anniversary/

If you want to contact them the email is disabilitymatters@Rangers.co.uk 

18 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

It's a place in Ibrox for children and young adults with sensory issues like autism to acclimatise to things like noise and crowds etc.

https://Rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/gers-celebrate-broxis-den-anniversary/

If you want to contact them the email is disabilitymatters@Rangers.co.uk 

Sorry I did read about that before actually. He was fine last night so hopefully he’ll be fine from now on.  I’ll take him to an away game aswell this season, see what he’s like. If I didn’t have headphones the time at murrayfield I’d have had to leave he was terrible at that.  Hopefully that’s him starting to enjoy it now though. 

40 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Might have been the top scorers, but how goals did we score against the filth? 3 or 4 against their 20 odd. 

We need much better than at least 2 of last seasons attacking 4. 

As much as we’d all like to pump them, and we can’t go another season without laying a glove on them, it’s against the other 10 teams that the league is won and lost. Just had a quick look at our results last season and there’s some shockers in there. That loss against hibs in the second game, draw with hearts, draw with thistle, loss to st j and Motherwell and then draw with killie, then losing to killie twice, the list goes on... Say what you like about the forwards but the fact is we were the top scorers in the league. It was conceding too many goals that was our biggest problem. We finished 12 points behind them last season. If we’d kept 5 or 6 more clean sheets we could’ve won the league.

1 minute ago, MarvinAndrews said:

As much as we’d all like to pump them, and we can’t go another season without laying a glove on them, it’s against the other 10 teams that the league is won and lost. Just had a quick look at our results last season and there’s some shockers in there. That loss against hibs in the second game, draw with hearts, draw with thistle, loss to st j and Motherwell and then draw with killie, then losing to killie twice, the list goes on... Say what you like about the forwards but the fact is we were the top scorers in the league. It was conceding too many goals that was our biggest problem. We finished 12 points behind them last season. If we’d kept 5 or 6 more clean sheets we could’ve won the league.

I am still on the side that our defense was so poor and caught out... because our midfielders couldnt hold the ball and our forwards bottled under pressure. Thus heaping more pressure on our defenders.

Yes we were higher scoring but I was still unconvinced by our midfield options more than our defense.

However... it was interesting to hear Gerrards first response/positive about the game being "clean sheet". He clearly saw that as priority area, so I'm happy with that.

1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

You really need to watch him play instead of just the goals he scores or doesn’t. He is involved in all the play going forward. 

Im always open to my opinions being challenged and i see your point

3 hours ago, GOAT said:

Sorry I did read about that before actually. He was fine last night so hopefully he’ll be fine from now on.  I’ll take him to an away game aswell this season, see what he’s like. If I didn’t have headphones the time at murrayfield I’d have had to leave he was terrible at that.  Hopefully that’s him starting to enjoy it now though. 

Allright mate, what age did you first take him, my wee boy is on the spectrum and being assesed, goung to travel over from belfast this season for a game but wasn sure hes not 4 till next year and that was age i had in mind.

3 hours ago, Ryju84 said:

I am still on the side that our defense was so poor and caught out... because our midfielders couldnt hold the ball and our forwards bottled under pressure. Thus heaping more pressure on our defenders.

Yes we were higher scoring but I was still unconvinced by our midfield options more than our defense.

However... it was interesting to hear Gerrards first response/positive about the game being "clean sheet". He clearly saw that as priority area, so I'm happy with that.

Started under Warburton and has never been fixed but hopefully sorted now.

19 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

They have a fucking chapel in their ground

Its a Methodist club and its St. Lukes CofE church. Chapels are not the same in England. The number of times this nonsense comes up is ridiculous.

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

They're fenian bastards

They don't have a chapel in their grounds and St Domingos was NOT a Catholic church. Try not to believe the shite that some people peddle. They are no more 'fenian' than the other side of the park. Its really not a 'thing' in England. You'll probably tell me Yeovil are a fenian club next.:duh:

14 hours ago, RFC Eagle said:

They don't have a chapel in their grounds and St Domingos was NOT a Catholic church. Try not to believe the shite that some people peddle. They are no more 'fenian' than the other side of the park. Its really not a 'thing' in England. You'll probably tell me Yeovil are a fenian club next.:duh:

They’re a fenian club

uppa Millwall

Archived