**Official Rangers v Bury Match Thread**

12 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Can't wait man, missed the place and it'll be nice to see the work that's went on over the summer touching the gates up etc. 

Friday night kick off at 7, the stadium should be gleaming. 

My pal is one of the painters. Lots of work going on the last month. 

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here we go; Midnight kick-off for Uruguay V France then time for a drink then over to Rangers TV for 4.15am kick-off and at half-time checking the progress of the Brazil V Belgium game.

It's fucking hectic for me tonight.?

15 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

No update yet know someone that knows him will ask him tonight. Think he was with he physio yesterday. 

Just read an interview with Gerrard from 24th June saying the injury is not serious and he was back in training.

30 minutes ago, Ozblue said:

Here we go; Midnight kick-off for Uruguay V France then time for a drink then over to Rangers TV for 4.15am kick-off and at half-time checking the progress of the Brazil V Belgium game.

Fair play auld yin.

8 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

Fair play auld yin.

Thanks, young fella. After our game against Bury, I'll get three hours sleep then I'm in for a full day of V8 car racing, then I'll probably watch our game again to review our tactics and performance.

Blue Mountains Zombie loyal :pipe:  :rangers:

1 hour ago, Ozblue said:

My heart bleeds for you mate...

1 hour ago, Ozblue said:

That’s stamina Oz ?

Just now, gsa said:

My heart bleeds for you mate...

It will be my eyes fucking bleeding by the time I get a proper sleep, mate! Trying to watch football in the middle of the night normally gets me a visit from the Polis when my screaming and yelling wake the neighbours up as they think there's a domestic argument going on in this place. :hairout:

Hoping to see a 3-4-3

Mcgregor 

Goldson Katic Flanagan

Tav Mccrorie Arfield John 

Windass Morelos Murphy

/

Alnwick 

Goldson Katic Wilson

Candeias Docherty Jack Halliday 

Middleton Rudden Atakayi 

Want to see Goldson/Katic play 90 together 

27 minutes ago, ChampionsAgain said:

Hoping to see a 3-4-3

Mcgregor 

Goldson Katic Flanagan

Tav Mccrorie Arfield John 

Windass Morelos Murphy

/

Alnwick 

Goldson Katic Wilson

Candeias Docherty Jack Halliday 

Middleton Rudden Atakayi 

Want to see Goldson/Katic play 90 together 

Flanagan is a full back but ?

16 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Team I’d like to see 

McGregor 

Flanigan Goldson Katic 

Candaies Dorrans McCrorie Arfield Murphy 

Windass 

Morelos 

If Dorrans is fit, if not stick either Jack or Docherty in there not really bothered what 1

Id like to see that too.

1 hour ago, harlands plater said:

That’s stamina Oz ?

At least I'll be already awake watching the WC game before our game, mate, which is better than crawling out of bed at 3.30 -4.00am and be trying to get the brain in gear for the kick-off. Technically I'm "banned" by my Neurologist from watching live coverage of the Rangers games, but fuck it, I'm not missing the first game of the Gerrard era, even if it's only pre-season. The good thing about having Rangers TV is that I can watch it later when I'm calm :thumbsup:

5 minutes ago, Ozblue said:

At least I'll be already awake watching the WC game before our game, mate, which is better than crawling out of bed at 3.30 -4.00am and be trying to get the brain in gear for the kick-off. Technically I'm "banned" by my Neurologist from watching live coverage of the Rangers games, but fuck it, I'm not missing the first game of the Gerrard era, even if it's only pre-season. The good thing about having Rangers TV is that I can watch it later when I'm calm :thumbsup:

I have the same plan lined up for tonight ? - but nothing from so far from my neurologist - says he's still searching...

Just disappointed the timing is wrong for the Melbourne RSC to get together. Our venue won't open for us at 0400!

Hope the new boys show us what a good judge of a player Gerrard is.

WATP wherever we are!

Archived