**Official Rangers v Bury Match Thread**

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Ozblue said:

At least I'll be already awake watching the WC game before our game, mate, which is better than crawling out of bed at 3.30 -4.00am and be trying to get the brain in gear for the kick-off. Technically I'm "banned" by my Neurologist from watching live coverage of the Rangers games, but fuck it, I'm not missing the first game of the Gerrard era, even if it's only pre-season. The good thing about having Rangers TV is that I can watch it later when I'm calm :thumbsup:

Neurologists? What do they know about fitba anyway?

Keep well cobber ?

3 minutes ago, MelbourneBlue said:

I have the same plan lined up for tonight ? - but nothing from so far from my neurologist - says he's still searching...

Just disappointed the timing is wrong for the Melbourne RSC to get together. Our venue won't open for us at 0400!

Hope the new boys show us what a good judge of a player Gerrard is.

WATP wherever we are!

My Neurologist actually found something but unfortunately, he said it's fucked and been so for a long time. This time of the year is a killer for kick-off times, where we either have to get up in the middle of the night or stay awake until nearly morning to watch the games, but it improves in daylight saving times when we can watch the games at a reasonable hour, especially early kick-off games and then get a decent sleep.

It probably will take the squad a little while to gel, but I'm sure Gerrard is on the right track.

19 minutes ago, harlands plater said:

Neurologists? What do they know about fitba anyway?

Keep well cobber ?

Quite a lot, to be honest with you. :)  One is a Manchester City fan and the other one is a Liverpool fan; AND they both detest the Taigs, so that's good enough for me.

I'm trying my best to stay on this planet, mate, so you keep healthy also. :cheers:

44 minutes ago, Ozblue said:

At least I'll be already awake watching the WC game before our game, mate, which is better than crawling out of bed at 3.30 -4.00am and be trying to get the brain in gear for the kick-off. Technically I'm "banned" by my Neurologist from watching live coverage of the Rangers games, but fuck it, I'm not missing the first game of the Gerrard era, even if it's only pre-season. The good thing about having Rangers TV is that I can watch it later when I'm calm :thumbsup:

I am going to buy my subscription for RTV today, so let the games begin.   :rangers:

3 hours ago, ChampionsAgain said:

Hoping to see a 3-4-3

Mcgregor 

Goldson Katic Flanagan

Tav Mccrorie Arfield John 

Windass Morelos Murphy

/

Alnwick 

Goldson Katic Wilson

Candeias Docherty Jack Halliday 

Middleton Rudden Atakayi 

Want to see Goldson/Katic play 90 together 

That second team...the names just fill you with utter dread, Halliday, Jack, Docherty. 

They need to be moved on.

19 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

nothing less than a win. 

We better win or the taig press will run the headline Rangers Dead and Bury'd. 

We've got off to a great start, albeit in friendlies, so I hope it continues as it puts pressure on the tarriers going into the new season. 

We have tough opening fixtures but get them out the way successfully and it will scare the be Jesus out of the them. 

48 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

Us overseas Bears get every game live... if you are in the UK then you have to.....pretend to be overseas :pipe: 

is that just for the $28 a month or whatever option of subscribing? and does anyone know if the 5er payment for subbing get you the game tonight? cheers for help x

1 minute ago, deeMor1 said:

is that just for the $28 a month or whatever option of subscribing? and does anyone know if the 5er payment for subbing get you the game tonight? cheers for help x

Its the 28 bucks one. I think its totally worth it... so much content available in achives plus all the interviews and live games. Brilliant. Also...more people equals better/more content.

Archived