**Official Rangers v Bury Match Thread**

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Won't be the same without VAR.

We need to get used to this technology, to see what affect it can have. Perhaps a few closed door friendlies with Andy Cameron, Broxi Bear and Derek Johnstone in the dressing room with a TV and a mobile phone link to the ref, just to get us used to the idea ?

18 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Won't be the same without VAR.

We need to get used to this technology, to see what affect it can have. Perhaps a few closed door friendlies with Andy Cameron, Broxi Bear and Derek Johnstone in the dressing room with a TV and a mobile phone link to the ref, just to get us used to the idea ?

:lol:

14 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Candeias and Murphy as wing backs is something I hope we never see.

They aren’t wing backs though they are wingers in a midfield 5 

Going to be a lovely night weather wise, a great opportunity to take along the Weans for their first experience of Ibrox, a first (up to their knees in fenian) blooding if you like.

Why Bury though? Of all the lower league English Clubs, why not bring up Josh's old mates to make it up to their Chairman, or perhaps Yeovil Town, their appearance would certainly give the atmosphere a bit of spice.

Just now, Walter-of-Smith said:

I read how upset you were at not being mentioned in people's favourite posters so I don't want to tip you over the edge:tu:

Too late pal, I've already not only crossed the Rubicon but the die is cast eternally, I'm a broken man.

2 minutes ago, Loyaleastend said:

Too late pal, I've already not only crossed the Rubicon but the die is cast eternally, I'm a broken man.

Are you a very distant relative of Julius, I came, I saw, I conquered, Caesar?

2 minutes ago, Loyaleastend said:

Nam ita abundauit Tiberis in sanguine meo, 

Good for you, although I am not sure what the Tiber Rose actually is. 

I prefer alcohol in my blood, makes the day less boring.

Vivat Rangers.

Just now, Jakes Pal said:

Good for you, although I am not sure what the Tiber Rose actually is. 

I prefer alcohol in my blood, makes the day less boring.

Vivat Rangers.

Damn language translators always give the game away, I was winging it as an academic now I'm rumbled.

2 hours ago, Jakes Pal said:

Going to be a lovely night weather wise, a great opportunity to take along the Weans for their first experience of Ibrox, a first (up to their knees in fenian) blooding if you like.

Why Bury though? Of all the lower league English Clubs, why not bring up Josh's old mates to make it up to their Chairman, or perhaps Yeovil Town, their appearance would certainly give the atmosphere a bit of spice.

Hindsight a wonderful thing however I'm hoping the bears and the travelling fans take this opportunity to honour the late,great Johnny Hubbard?

4 hours ago, Jakes Pal said:

Bury's manager is a Scouser so probably a mate of Gerrard's.

Archived