Away leg e.mails out

spireblue

Is anybody intersted in buying a season ticket? (Cant seem to post a topic on ticket page) renewed through zebra finance and only have one payment left end of july, but now having to work every weekend. Ticket is in govan front 3 row o. Season ticket can be named changed also

Just now, Chris f said:

Is anybody intersted in buying a season ticket? (Cant seem to post a topic on ticket page) renewed through zebra finance and only have one payment left end of july, but now having to work every weekend. Ticket is in govan front 3 row o. Season ticket can be named changed also

£125?

‘Please be aware due to the time constraints involved, all tickets not purchased by the deadline will be re-allocated.’

Found that bit interesting, guess that means given back to the home team?

17 hours ago, Chris f said:

Give you £45

18 hours ago, Chris f said:

Are you a Nigerian prince?

18 hours ago, Chris f said:

Just give it to tickets for troops, let them use it 

7 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

No mate they need to be collected over there 

I think the reason he's asking is because there's an email from Rangers saying collection or post I think ... either that or I've misunderstood the guy from my bus that deals with my account. 

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

Is anyone else still waiting on word of their Travel Club cards? I fly out this time next week and there's no word yet.

11 hours ago, K.A.I said:

I think the reason he's asking is because there's an email from Rangers saying collection or post I think ... either that or I've misunderstood the guy from my bus that deals with my account. 

No word on travel card, site did offer both options (post/collection) - but probably just an issue with site.

10 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Is anyone else still waiting on word of their Travel Club cards? I fly out this time next week and there's no word yet.

Was in ticket office today sorting out my ticket. New Travel Club cards are not being sent out we have to use last year’s . Don’t know what happens if you weren’t a member last year though

1 minute ago, islandblue said:

Was in ticket office today sorting out my ticket. New Travel Club cards are not being sent out we have to use last year’s . Don’t know what happens if you weren’t a member last year though

Aye it’s a new membership I’ve got and my ticket confirmed and paid for and I fly out on Monday 

13 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Aye it’s a new membership I’ve got and my ticket confirmed and paid for and I fly out on Monday 

You’ll need to contact ticket office then mate to,get a Travel Club card. Tickets to be picked up,over there

15 minutes ago, islandblue said:

You’ll need to contact ticket office then mate to,get a Travel Club card. Tickets to be picked up,over there

Aye I know mate I’ve been onto them a few times no joy yet