Tav captain?

37 minutes ago, Walter-of-Smith said:

Shit I'd rather it was someone who's actually won things with us like McGregor.

Tav is much better than he used to be but I question his big club winners mentality. He can't be happy with a draw anymore.

At least Tav isn't a cunt 

SG has looked at the squad and for whatever reason has apparently picked Tav as  ‘his’ and the team captain. If the manager sees the potential for Tav to deliver this role effectively under his regime then I’ll happily go with his professional judgement wish Tav good luck and see where we are with it at the end of the season...

Just now, Prso's headband said:

The more I think about it the more I think it’s a really big mistake

Its a horrific decision if true. 

Tav does nothing to make him seem like a captain and he sees drawing games as success along with 2nd place in the league as a good season 

Just now, .Williamson. said:

Its a horrific decision if true. 

Tav does nothing to make him seem like a captain and he sees drawing games as success along with 2nd place in the league as a good season 

Aye it’s a really brutal decision I think now.

If i was a player Tav bawling at me wouldn’t bother me tbh etc. 

Unless Gerrards managed to get inside his head and he’ a lot more vocal I honestly can’t see this being a good move. 

He’s literally the poster boy for our two disastrous seasons and our thumpings off the tarriers, hes been a mainstay in every horrific result we’ve had. I wouldn’t be looking up to him and if the new players start to believe what he says (a point is good etc) it’s just going to be deja vu all over again I think