Glenn Middleton

13 minutes ago, Broxi said:

Yes but let's not get carried away. People saying he should be in the team for next week already instead of Murphy. It happens all the time where a youth player will come on for his debut, manage to not trip up over his own feet and he's already a world class player. He looked great and has been getting rave reviews since the second he arrived here but give the boy some room to grow into the first team and see if he can sustain a level of performance that's fitting to be a Rangers starter. Great impact from him today though and I'm excited by him but he shouldn't be in a position where we rely on him even as a 2nd choice player. 

Spot on bro... signs are good but need to give time and patience and assess before going over the top

If we get him involved gradually I think we’re onto something good.

We have no need to throw him in the deep end so just use him when it makes sense I.e. when games are won, then increase his game time gradually.

I like the fact we have options on the left as we now have a full back and inside forward both naturally right footed and a full back and winger both naturally right footed.

Hes direct, not afraid to get stuck in, looks to be determined so here’s hoping we do this right and give him enough time to develop.

Agree he looks decent. Let’s hope he’s allowed to develop well and improve. 

I always think, especially last few years whenever we get a young player with potential we tend to treat them as the saviour of Rangers and then when they inevitably don’t live up to give them a hard time. 

If he’s coached well and supported and able to gain confidence by coming on last 15-20 mins of games we are winning, then his confidence will improve and he can start Cup games or stand in when Murphy is injured. 

17 minutes ago, Meat Lloyd said:

He looks a useful player, certainly added a bit of pace and willingness to attack players, but it was a tired Bury side. Def potential for future. To be honest it was good to see a lot of the younger lads get game time.

The fuck's your name all about

Showed all that you'd want from a winger. Some fantastic crosses, great cutbacks, tight control and also very quick. 

Great to see and hopefully he pushes on this Season. 

But a fairly easy nights work for him coming on fresh against a tired Bury defence. 

1 minute ago, ben51 said:

Showed all that you'd want from a winger. Some fantastic crosses, great cutbacks, tight control and also very quick. 

Great to see and hopefully he pushes on this Season. 

But a fairly easy nights work for him coming on fresh against a tired Bury defence. 

imagine what he will do against a tired taig defence then

22 minutes ago, Goianegra said:

This the kid Norwich were raging about us taking? Came wing high expectations, nice to see him grab his first opportunity with both hands. 

Apparently  Murty knew him from his Norwich days and brought him in.

Could well be the only decent thing Murty has done for us