Glenn Middleton

Middleton rated the best Norwich academy prospect in years .Norwich just punted an academy graduate for 22m.

so if he matures well we have picked up a wee gem 

only really saw some of his Scotland youth performances and he looked very good .very similar to Billy Gilmour in that he didn't look like he played like a Scottish player .very composed and plenty skill 

Just now, magic8ball said:

Middleton rated the best Norwich academy prospect in years .Norwich just punted an academy graduate for 22m.

so if he matures well we have picked up a wee gem 

only really saw some of his Scotland youth performances and he looked very good .very similar to Billy Gilmour in that he didn't look like he played like a Scottish player .very composed and plenty skill 

No they didn't

Just now, Meat Lloyd said:

It a nickname at work, i like Meat Loaf and i get slagged for it, so i decided to embrace it and now they just call me Big Al!

But your name's not Big Al it's Meat Lloyd

That's a very disrespectful name as we allow vegetarians on this site

4 minutes ago, Goosetav said:

But your name's not Big Al it's Meat Lloyd

That's a very disrespectful name as we allow vegetarians on this site

Maybe i should say i like Meat Loaf of the Bat out of Hell fame not the food stuff!

15 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

as fuck.was he an Ipswicher

He had over 20 appearances for Coventry signed him, they didn't develop him

11 minutes ago, Meat Lloyd said:

Maybe i should say i like Meat Loaf of the Bat out of Hell fame not the food stuff!

wit

Who is this lad? I was hugely impressed with his short direct style with quick reaction over the short distance......we have lacked that type of player for some time and I think he will be a helluva wee signing.

Just now, Camshy said:

Who is this lad? I was hugely impressed with his short direct style with quick reaction over the short distance......we have lacked that type of player for some time and I think he will be a helluva wee signing.

Glenn Middelton

2 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Showed Windass how easy it is to get the ball across the box without hitting the first man. 

This.

Infuriating how often we hit the first defender with the multiple times we get to the byline in most of our games. Wallace was brutal for that. 

We seem to always  try and cross along the six yard line when our players are just entering the box.......cut it back FFS so our man runs on to it and smashes it home.

Or 5 yards over the bar if it's Windass. 

And the lad Middleton looks like he has some potential even though it's still very early days.

2 hours ago, hammer93 said:

I don't think anyone was raging mate:pipe:

Strong choice of word :lol: Sure they wanted to keep him and their fans especially didn't want to lose him but they couldn't promise him first team football. Hopefully he pushes in and earns exactly that here.