As long as he doesn't play CB. 

• Like 1

coached and directed by Arfield. We seem to have players who relish responsibility

• Like 2

Will learn from Arfield who was excellent alongside him.

Hungry and tenacious, much more like it from a Rangers midfield.

Still not the finished article, however.

• Like 2

Usually tough on him and give him a hard time but thought he was very good tonight.

If he keeps progressing as he has been then I think he’s going to be a mainstay for years to come. I just hope we can keep players like him rather than lose them to the wages down south before they properly make it.

• Like 4

Completely different team without him, I genuinely fear for our midfield when he doesn't play, we certainly don't get that feeling with Jack

Midfielder.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Smile said:

Usually tough on him and give him a hard time but thought he was very good tonight.

Why do you give him a hard time?

Just now, Siwel said:

Why do you give him a hard time?

He never really impressed me that much he's a CB moved to a position that's alien to him and at times it shows.

He will be a great central defensive midfielder for us if we step back and let this boy develop into the player i think we have been missing for years 

• Like 2

Arfield ran that game and was constantly giving Ross instructions . Great to see and great for Ross to have some on pitch guidance to help him.

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Smile said:

He never really impressed me that much he's a CB moved to a position that's alien to him and at times it shows.

But he’s also young enough to mould into a very good midfielder I think, he’s got a bit of grit and power we’ve not seen in our midfield for years

2 minutes ago, bordersbear said:

Arfield ran that game and was constantly giving Ross instructions . Great to see and great for Ross to have some on pitch guidance to help him.

Thought Airfield was brilliant beside him too. The experience he’ll pass on will be a huge benefit to the younger boys there. 

• Like 2

Very impressed with Arfield, think he’ll be a major part of our success next year. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Siwel said:

But he’s also young enough to mould into a very good midfielder I think, he’s got a bit of grit and power we’ve not seen in our midfield for years

That's your opinion I can respect you think that.

3 minutes ago, kanjo said:

Thought Airfield was brilliant beside him too. The experience he’ll pass on will be a huge benefit to the younger boys there. 

He was flying today mate

• Like 2

No doubt the boy will be a top player.  Here's hoping he can stay fit and kick on this season.  Enjoy while we've got him. :tu: 

• Like 2

He was excellent and you could see Gerrard shouting and praising him lots, seems to be one the gaffer rates. 

Made a couple of great tackles and isn’t scared.

Great game tonight. Looks like the beginning of a solid partnership in the middle between him and Arfield. 

Think he only played due to Rossiters injury but put in a fine performance.

MOTM for me, did very well tonight - closed them down very quickly with some great steals and tough tackles. Delighted for the young Ross, if he stays injury free he'll be one of the first on the team sheet this season I'm sure.