*****Official Rangers vs Shkupi match thread*****

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, graeme_4 said:

My season books in CD4. View of the park is terrific, although I’m in the back row so the roof cuts off view of screens and other bits of the stadium [/b]at times. [/b]

Hope you’ve got short legs though. CD legroom was designed by David Murray, for David Murray. 

But not at others? 

8 minutes ago, cbagan92 said:

Seasons off to a good start driving up from Middlesbrough get to Penrith fault with the exhaust all of a sudden, currently waiting in a garage. The things we do for Football eh.

Well at least you are out of Middlesbrough that's something.

Just now, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

No but it's reputation proceeds it. 

That’s the thing about reputations a lot of hearsay, it’s genuinely not that bad on the outskirts just the Central area is a kind of one big “ghetto” 

2 minutes ago, cbagan92 said:

That’s the thing about reputations a lot of hearsay, it’s genuinely not that bad on the outskirts just the Central area is a kind of one big “ghetto” 

I will take your word for it enjoy the game if you get here and good luck with the car mate. 

4 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

I will take your word for it enjoy the game if you get here and good luck with the car mate. 

Cheers mate cars sorted within the hour he’s said so gives me few hours to get up anyway ?

Perfect game to get the campaign underway. We're way more solid at the back now, which will allow our midfield to supply more. I expect we will run riot. Shaking the cobwebs off against the minnows will make for a far better start to the season when it begins in earnest. No fannying about when we get the first goal this time. 

I might have a spare tonight on my bro in law’s season ticket. Won’t know for sure until 6.30ish so if you live close enough to Ibrox and are interested PM me and I’ll message if it’s available later 

will sell for what he paid (£13). Only negative is you will need to sit next to me and my old man ?

Archived