*****Official Rangers vs Shkupi match thread*****

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, rangersross said:

Some brutal passing so far. We look far rustier and sloppier than we did against Bury. 

These boys are a bit better and they team did look a tad nervous. It'll come together. The goal should open the game up a bit, which will help us get in behind. 

Just now, TEFTONG said:

The neighbours know Rangers just scored. Angie baby says I was even louder than they were when England scored last night:thumbup:??:whistle:

Think my new neighbours might be wondering what the fuck is going on as England are out! ?

5 minutes ago, delparlane said:

Of course it won't m8; It 's a danger to take any team lightly and if anything we should have learned by now not to go into any European tie thinking it's a done deal. As long as the end result is in the 'W' column, that'll do for me.

1 or 2-0 anything else is a bonus.

1 minute ago, whatnobeer said:

These boys are a bit better and they team did look a tad nervous. It'll come together. The goal should open the game up a bit, which will help us get in behind. 

Don't think they'll open up 1 0 down. They probably would accept that. Get another and I agree with you. 

Just now, Creampuff said:

KT brilliant on commentary. 

Much, much better than Sutton/Butcher et al.

Definitely and that's me taking the blue tinted glasses off. Much more professional than both of them for a start. No wee snide jokes either.

Archived