*****Official Rangers vs Shkupi match thread*****

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Blue72 said:

45 mins in, 1-0 up and we’re all unhappy 

Not all of us. We look decent enough. Barely been troubled and have created enough chances in 45 minutes to win several games. Finishing is what needs to improve and I'm sure it will.

It's been pretty meh so far. If I seen this half last seasons it would be no surprise tbh.

we really need a striker who can finish because Morelos needs 3 or 4 sitters before he nets one.

i see the scores of other games and wee shitey teams like hivs are romping it. 

Gerrard needs to get some more out of the players second half 

Been very wasteful so far but it's still very early in the season and definitely already look better than last season.  More composure on the ball and more creative, just need to finish the chances.

Morelos still can't score, Windass is still piss. Can't happen this game but if the big boy from Roma can score I would play Morelos behind him and drop Windass. Arfield looks good, the defence and shagger look good far.

Halliday on the bench is a crime against football and if he gets on the park Gerrard deserves a boot on in the nuts.

1 minute ago, Paulie Walnuts said:

Because we should’ve had about 3, are you forgetting about last year? Can’t have that again. 

thing is this game reminds me so much of last year, numerous chances some relatively easy and only a single goal to show for it.  these guys will be no mugs at home esp in the heat across their

Decent start so far, not spectacular, but doing well.

Impressions of the signings so far. Bearing in mind that we are playing against utter shite.

McGregor - not had anything to do, but feel more confident having him in there.

Goldson - Dominating, really like the look of him.

Katic - Seems decent but not as dominating as Goldson.

Flannagan - Seems solid, like the look of him.

Arfield - Decent, eye for a pass and making good runs. Been unlucky a few times.

Dont know his name - That guy on the right wing who is tracking back and tackling folk. Good workrate.

4 minutes ago, jim89 said:

A bit worrying if all we are after now is CB cover, we need another striker.

Don't forget we have a striker who can't play tonight. We've still to see what he can do. Early days not just for him but for everyone.

Archived