*****Official Rangers vs Shkupi match thread*****

2 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

It's been pretty meh so far. If I seen this half last seasons it would be no surprise tbh.

we really need a striker who can finish because Morelos needs 3 or 4 sitters before he nets one.

i see the scores of other games and wee shitey teams like hivs are romping it. 

Gerrard needs to get some more out of the players second half 

They are playing an out of form Faroese team ?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seen nothing to convince me otherwise - still think Morelos and Windass just aren't good enough for this club. I'm still fired up for this new season but to be brutally honest we have to be much, much sharper than this if we're going to mount a serious challenge.

Decent spells in the first half but they are looking like no mugs and playing some good one touch football. We need to be quicker in our attack and that was why we scored our goal. Good counter attack but I feel that we need at least another 2 this half to be comfortable for next week.

fucking come on Rangers step it up and kill this tie once and for all.

3 minutes ago, Paulie Walnuts said:

Because we should’ve had about 3, are you forgetting about last year? Can’t have that again. 

That’s what concerns me here. I’m seeing the start of last season all over again. Fuck this it’s only July shite. We need to hit the ground running and so far it’s much and such the same as last season 

1 minute ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

I think you'll find if you go back over the posts it was less than that, some absolute nutters on here. 

I know none of us are in the same league as Gerrard, but do you think he was happy all throughout the first half?

Seemed pretty pissed off whenever the camera was on him...

1 minute ago, FSM said:

I'm only getting Flashscore updates but this feels horribly like last year. We really should be destroying these shite teams.

It's nothing like last year.

Just now, rabc10000 said:

mentioned that as well, so many resemblances its unreal

You talk utter pish

Actually given how Schupje (spelling...) are playing we've been ok, they've parked the bus, barely even committed men on the break.  They've tried to slow the game down etc.  Goals will come so long as Morelos isn't on the end of any chances.

Archived