*****Official Rangers vs Shkupi match thread*****

2 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Flanagan is better defensively imo, but John has the pace to hurt teams to going forward. 

Good options nonetheless. 

Yes I think both will be used for different games because of what you say.

I would start Flanagan on Thursday because we need to make sure we are as strong in defence as we can be. Away goals in Europe can be costly as we all know. 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Yes I think both will be used for different games because of what you say.

I would start Flanagan on Thursday because we need to make sure we are as strong in defence as we can be. Away goals in Europe can be costly as we all know. 

Murphy tracking back properly was a thing I noticed last night as well. 

3 hours ago, Broxi said:

Can't go 2 minutes on this forum without seeing people slating Windass and honestly it's so fucking boring

TBF most have witnessed this imposter going missing in numerous games,  scared to tackle and is incredibaly lazs and has an absolute dreadful final ball.  however windass isnt the only one.  unfortunately as ive stated numerous times its amazing how far our standards regards players have dropped.  pretty certain he is a guranteed stick on to be found out by gerrard sooner or later.

3 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

A 'Premiership standard' player? Seriously? Do you rate Dorrans by any chance? 

Imagine bigging up a 45 minute 'defensive' display in a FRIENDLY against garbage like Bury, fucking hell mate?

Think you may be on drugs or drunk as that post was horrendous mate.

the thing is take away they cunts, us, aberdeen and possibly hibs and bury are probably better than the rest of the scottish league and pretty much 30 games out of 38 in the league is pretty much the standard of opposition and style of play we will face ESPECIALLY at home

On 07/07/2018 at 17:30, Bears r us said:

(Windass).. He seems so awkward in what he does and a lad behind me was giving him some stick when he pulled out of a 50/50 in the 2nd half. 

Windass pulls out of 80/20's, never mind 50/50's. Get him tae f...!

23 hours ago, rabc10000 said:

TBF most have witnessed this imposter going missing in numerous games,  scared to tackle and is incredibaly lazs and has an absolute dreadful final ball.  however windass isnt the only one.  unfortunately as ive stated numerous times its amazing how far our standards regards players have dropped.  pretty certain he is a guranteed stick on to be found out by gerrard sooner or later.

But the twats with the stats maintain he's our main man ????  He gives imposters a bad name.

7 hours ago, willygers4life said:

I would start the same team as Friday but Middleton on for windass and murphy pushed inside. For me windass was poor, seemed like wasn't interested at times. 4-1 win with a tav mistake

ffs

1 hour ago, ronniescu said:

Windass pulls out of 80/20's, never mind 50/50's. Get him tae f...!

I have a dislike for him so I probably do not look for good things, but he just looked to me the same as last year. Frustrating in everything he does.  

On the whole Middleton hype thing I'm pretty convinced his 2nd assist was actually just a bad pass to Morelos which luckily made it's way across the box to Arfield. Game is far too important for him to be starting in. 

Archived