Jump to content
Drunk and disorderly.

*****Official Rangers vs Shkupi match thread*****

Recommended Posts


8 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Same starting 11 although I would love a better alternative to Windass. Maybe bring Murphy into the centre and play Middleton wide  

3-0 us. 

Middleton isn’t better than Windass

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This should be a good night for us. I would expect them to be a fairly decent but they will never have played in front of a crowd anything like the size of the one they will next week, you would like to think that will really lift our players and though last night was a friendly the aggression and work rate our team showed was encouraging for the future for sure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Whit??? 

Can I have some of your drugs please. 

Feel free to elaborate...

Then again what's the point when you wish to drop Windass for Middleton.

Windass was better and more effective than Candeias last night but drop him aye?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Feel free to elaborate...

Then again what's the point when you wish to drop Windass for Middleton.

Windass was better and more effective than Candeias last night but drop him aye?

Ok here we go, Windass is a lazy player who won’t tackle but you want him instead of Candeias.

Windass couldn’t  find someone in the box if you gave him a road mate, Middleton can.

You want to play a poor defender in place of a premiership standard defender who in 45mins showed more defensive capabilities than John showed for a whole  season. 

So aye when you want to give up the drugs feel free. ??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Ok here we go, Windass is a lazy player who won’t tackle but you want him instead of Candeias.

Windass couldn’t  find someone in the box if you gave him a road mate, Middleton can.

You want to play a poor defender in place of a premiership standard defender who in 45mins showed more defensive capabilities than John showed for a whole  season. 

So aye when you want to give up the drugs feel free. ??

Windass won’t tackle but carved out a good chance for himself last night by winning the ball back for himself, driving into the box and was unlucky not to score. Also saying he can’t find someone in the box is just a load of shite because he put in a few dangerous balls yesterday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Siwel said:

Windass won’t tackle but carved out a good chance for himself last night by winning the ball back for himself, driving into the box and was unlucky not to score. Also saying he can’t find someone in the box is just a load of shite because he put in a few dangerous balls yesterday.

To no one. 

You want Windass fair enough, I want somebody better. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

To no one. 

You want Windass fair enough, I want somebody better. 

Nah I’d like someone better too, Middleton isn’t better. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Ok here we go, Windass is a lazy player who won’t tackle but you want him instead of Candeias.

Windass couldn’t  find someone in the box if you gave him a road mate, Middleton can.

You want to play a poor defender in place of a premiership standard defender who in 45mins showed more defensive capabilities than John showed for a whole  season. 

So aye when you want to give up the drugs feel free. ??

Gerrard doesn't want a wide man in the mould of Candeias which is why he's dropped him into midfield and put Windass on the right.

Windass found Morelos in the box with a cross for him to score his goal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Ok here we go, Windass is a lazy player who won’t tackle but you want him instead of Candeias.

Windass couldn’t  find someone in the box if you gave him a road mate, Middleton can.

You want to play a poor defender in place of a premiership standard defender who in 45mins showed more defensive capabilities than John showed for a whole  season. 

So aye when you want to give up the drugs feel free. ??

A 'Premiership standard' player? Seriously? Do you rate Dorrans by any chance? 

Imagine bigging up a 45 minute 'defensive' display in a FRIENDLY against garbage like Bury, fucking hell mate. ?

Think you may be on drugs or drunk as that post was horrendous mate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, MasterD said:

Gerrard doesn't want a wide man in the mould of Candeias which is why he's dropped him into midfield and put Windass on the right.

Windass found Morelos in the box with a cross for him to score his goal.

Windass can’t play on the right. 

From more or less a dead ball and I have serious doubts he was actually aiming for Mo. His delivery into the box from open play is terrible. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

A 'Premiership standard' player? Seriously? Do you rate Dorrans by any chance? 

Imagine bigging up a 45 minute 'defensive' display in a FRIENDLY against garbage like Bury, fucking hell mate. ?

Think you may be on drugs or drunk as that post was horrendous mate.

Says the guy who would play John in defence before Flanagan. ?? And yes Flanagan has played at a far higher level than John, Dorrans fit and played in the proper position would piss over this league. 

Got a feeling you wouldn’t want Flanagan even if he was the best defender on the planet. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Upcoming Events

    No upcoming events found
×
×
  • Create New...