*****Official Rangers vs Shkupi match thread*****

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

THIS!

All day long, but ffs, don't tell their fan club.

The three biggest losers we have.

Tav, thinks he's a player, Morelos thinks he's a great player and Winderse thinks he's still at school. You couldn't make even a decent shite out of the three of them.

Tav's our Captain. Can't think of anything more embarassing. Just handed another title to the tranny shagger.

Meanwhile the spoonburners lay waste to even better shite than the shite we are playing.

Tav - Our right side last season lost the least amount of goals compared to down the left and through the middle.

Morelos - 2nd top goalscorer in the league last season.

Windass - 3rd top goalscorer in the league last season.

Honestly don't know what some people are watching.

22 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

He just doesn't want to be here, he originally did but his head was turned due to the bidding of that chinese side

His heart is not in it, he wont be trying 100%

I don't think the board knocked it back, imho the board would have taken the money. Morelos has dreams of playing down south but he is miles away from being good enough for even a bottom English premiership team, he is mid-table English championship at best. I think it was him who said no to going to China.

Just now, OrangeRab said:

He's an attacking RB which means sometimes he will be in the opposition half putting crosses in, creating chances. Some people on here expect him to be on all parts of the pitch at once. Its the job of one of the TWO centre defensive mids to drop in and cover.

I like Tav mate.  I just thought he was honestly miles away for that shot off the bar.  His jobs to defend first, attack second.  Agree someone should have covered better for him so they can take some of the blame but it's definitely partly on Tav too. 

Just now, Jamie0202 said:

Tav - Our right side last season lost the least amount of goals compared to down the left and through the middle.

We are watching a one paced team that will be nowhere near celtic at the end of the season. 

6 minutes ago, Vision said:

Flip-flop

FF nothing.

Those three I've always berated. Two being fucking donkeys and the other never a defender, far less a fucking captain.

The only plus I've praised Tav for is some dazzling runs going foward, but we need him to defend first and foremost and he never coud and never will.

Drop all three and we're in with a shout.

1 minute ago, Jamie0202 said:

People watched the game and windass & morelos were the worst players on the pitch.

Just now, Blue Avenger said:

FF nothing.

Those three I've always berated. Two being fucking donkeys and the other never a defender, far less a fucking captain.

The only plus I've praised Tav for is some dazzling runs going foward, but we need him to defend first and foremost and he never coud and never will.

Two a could agree with you, but Tav created (what should have been goals) good opportunity's

We won, we are still getting match sharpness and players gelling we will only improve plus SG knows we need a finisher as AM is missing far to much for chances created plus his offsides when even looking down the line is criminal.

We will be ready come start of season I feel positive.

14 minutes ago, shaka said:

Really surprised by Ejaria, everything I had read about him was that he's just a ball winning midfielder.... he looked really skilful and confident in possession.  Him and Middleton have to start from now on.

Solid win overall, should've been more goals but will definitely take this.

Whoever told you Ovie is a ball winning midfielder has obviously never seen him play, he is the furtherest thing you will ever see from a ball winning midfielder, he is an attacking midfielder who is technically very good.

2 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

Quick question,  were you proud of last season?  

1 minute ago, kaiser1041 said:

He’s too young for you mrs 

I knew someone would come away with that and was actually going to insert (in a non cougar way)  hahaha 

Knob;)  

Archived