*****Official Rangers vs Shkupi match thread*****

33 minutes ago, TMB said:

I'd have Candeias pushed up on to that right wing.  His ability to put dangerous balls in the box made him one of the most creative players in the league last season.  Cabdeias, Morelos, and Murphy as the front three showed a lot of promise last season.  

It's real shame Dorrans got injured.  Him and Arfield either side of a CDM would be a very good midfield three.  

Dorrans should be nowhere near the team. 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

I don't get the fascination with Candeias as a central midfielder, played it once in the league and was the worst player on the park

Didn't really notice him on Friday night, which isn't great when he's in Central midfield. 

Last season I thought he was good in front of Tavernier, covered for a lot of the time he was attacking. 

Just now, Broxi said:

Even when he's fit

If Dorrans was fit there's no question he would be in that team he's ideal for that 4-3-3 system.  You're welcome to disagree.

2 minutes ago, TMB said:

If Dorrans was fit there's no question he would be in that team he's ideal for that 4-3-3 system.  You're welcome to disagree.

I respectfully disagree, I would put him above Halliday only in terms of our central midfielders

1 hour ago, Broxi said:

I respectfully disagree, I would put him above Halliday only in terms of our central midfielders

I think we'll end up brining in Steven Davis to play there.  The inevitable meltdown surrounding his return to one side I think him and Arfeild could be very good in there.  We'll have McCrorie, Rossiter, and Coulibaly (if he ever gets that work permit) able to play CDM between them.  That would be a real improvement on what we had last year in terms of central midfield.

6 minutes ago, TMB said:

I think we'll end up brining in Steven Davis to play there.  The inevitable meltdown surrounding his return to one side I think him and Arfeild in there could be very good in there.  We'll have McCrorie, Rossiter, and Coulibaly (if he ever gets that work permit) able to play CDM between them.  That would be a real improvement on what we had last year in terms of central midfield.

I agree, Davis and Arfield sounds like a really good midfield partnership. Although I don't think there's anything in these Davis rumours anyway. Don't forget Jack for CDM as well though.

Never noticed it.

I have to apologise guys for not paying full attention. My head is scrambled looking after my step father who went through chemo

recently when diagnosed with cancer shortly after my mum died. He got through it ok and so far is cancer free. 

Also moved twice in the last year which doesn't help. 

Due to my mum having took charge of runnning the house and paying all the bills and practically running everything to do

with raising a family and organising everything, my step father has not a clue what to do. He has no sense of responsability

and I find myself taking over my mums role for him. So I am running two households at the moment, and working from home

part time,

so I only get time to quickly read things online as like the forum here, And what I hear from friends. 

My only escape from the madness these days is getting to the games. 

You will all have to forgive me for the times when I ask or say something stupid. I badly  need a proper holiday.

Last one for a week was a nightmare holiday. Another story. 

12 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

I don't get the fascination with Candeias as a central midfielder, played it once in the league and was the worst player on the park

If we get the right signings in he'll be a squad player this year.

No chance is Gerrard playing a 4-3-3 with a guy hugging the touch line crossing all game long and he can't play in the middle 3 either.

7 hours ago, mchammer said:

Never noticed it.

I have to apologise guys for not paying full attention. My head is scrambled looking after my step father who went through chemo

recently when diagnosed with cancer shortly after my mum died. He got through it ok and so far is cancer free. 

Due to my mum having took charge of runnning the house and paying all the bills and practically running everything to do

with raising a family and organising everything, my step father has not a clue what to do. He has no sense of responsability

and I find myself taking over my mums role for him. So I am running two households at the moment, and working from home

part time,

so I only get time to quickly read things online as like the forum here, And what I hear from friends. 

You will all have to forgive me for the times when I ask or say something stupid. I badly  need a proper holiday.

I was only jesting mate. Hope your step-dad gets better soon.

7 hours ago, mchammer said:

Never noticed it.

part time,

tenor.gif

So, didn't realise that my CCCS  credit card had expired before I went on holiday. Have returned to find that the club has been left with no other option but to sell my seat. So my little bit of plastic will more than likely be warmed by some other man's arse and swingers. I know it's my own fault, but I'd still smite them if I knew who'd stolen my seat.

Happily, other plans have been made. I won't be there, but I'll be somewhere almost as nice watching it. 

Archived