*****Official Rangers vs Shkupi match thread*****

9 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

Chances of getting a ticket outside the ground? In need of one ?

Very little. 

Last season was the first I noticed people holding their hand up for one, rather than a seller holding a ticket. 

First competitive game of the season, there's not much chance 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gutted I can't be there but the missus has been told to get to fuck between 19:15 and 21:30 ?.

I imagine I will get quite emotional watching a packed Ibrox on a European night (albeit on BT Sport) with the confidence we can get a win and see how this new squad are shaping up.

I missed the Progres debacle last year as I was out at darts, so this will be huge for me! Better fucking win and play well! I don't need an 8 goal hammering to be happy. 2-0 comfortable win playing solid football with no injuries will be more than acceptable.

1 hour ago, falkirkNS said:
  Hide contents

Not racist, but at 24 secs in, have we had as many coloured boys play for the club at once as we have now?

:rofl:

Are you actually takin the piss? 

33 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

4D4BB245-F671-4DF5-88C8-E250E1955721.jpeg

I hope you have a ticket for it, young fella,:thumbsup: I was awake all night Tuesday as the France V Belgium game was a 4:00 am kick-off; awake all night Wednesday for the England V Croatia kick-off at 4:00 am,  and this morning the wife says; "Well old fella, at least you can go to bed tonight and get a break from football".......Aye, that'll be fucking right, hen!  the biggest game of them all is on Rangers TV and I'll be up at 4:00 am to watch it. The beer is in the fridge and the Glenfiddich 18yr old is ready to go. :guiness:? C'mon the famous :rangers:

19 minutes ago, Ozblue said:

I hope you have a ticket for it, young fella,:thumbsup: I was awake all night Tuesday as the France V Belgium game was a 4:00 am kick-off; awake all night Wednesday for the England V Croatia kick-off at 4:00 am,  and this morning the wife says; "Well old fella, at least you can go to bed tonight and get a break from football".......Aye, that'll be fucking right, hen!  the biggest game of them all is on Rangers TV and I'll be up at 4:00 am to watch it. The beer is in the fridge and the Glenfiddich 18yr old is ready to go. :guiness:? C'mon the famous :rangers:

Superb mate haha, you’ll be crashed out for days after tonight! I’ll be there.

Archived