Club Statement

https://Rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/club-statement-89/

Rangers has been informed that the SPFL Board has refused our request for an independent investigation into the circumstances surrounding the position and disclosure by its chairman, Murdoch MacLennan, of his appointment to the position of non-executive chairman at Dublin-based Independent News and Media (INM).

Click link for rest of statement.............

1 minute ago, kaiser1041 said:

The media continues to ignore whilst they should obviously be asking questions 

Sweep sweep....fuck me is there no an unbiased journalist left in this country that would take this up...it’s beyond fucking creepy now the grip they have with the Scottish media

See we are calling for MacLennan to step down in the statement. 

There is a clear conflict of interest and shows the bias towards the scum that the SPFL won't allow an independent enquiry. 

He won't step down but. We just need to keep the pressure on and try and make his position untenable. 

13 minutes ago, kaiser1041 said:

Deflection from sports direct pish ?

Aye. Maybe just me, but releasing statement at HT of what is almost certainly the biggest TV football audience in the country for years (until England’s next game) just seems weird to me. I’d be amazed if we only learned of this today too.

18 minutes ago, The Dude said:

There’s something about the timing of this...

I've said as much too.

As I said,  doesn't take away from. The content & point of the statement, all very valid and worthy of further comment but yeah ... "look over there, not over here"

Just now, Ace said:

I've said as much too.

As I said,  doesn't take away from. The content & point of the statement, all very valid and worthy of further comment but yeah ... "look over there, not over here"

Totally agree. I completely back the content of the statement but the timing after news of SD’s latest as well as being HT of a game the vast majority of punters (and media) will be focusing on just seems off.

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Totally agree. I completely back the content of the statement but the timing after news of SD’s latest as well as being HT of a game the vast majority of punters (and media) will be focusing on just seems off.

So they tried to slip a statement they didnt have to make under the radar?