Club Statement

29 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

why would we threaten european games???

To get a major anti Rangers scalp off the fucking spfl board. They will make more money from Europe than us. This have more to lose than us that way. We can't tolerate these vermin infesting the corridors of power. We fight on and OFF the field.

2 hours ago, BlueKnight87 said:

See we are calling for MacLennan to step down in the statement. 

There is a clear conflict of interest and shows the bias towards the scum that the SPFL won't allow an independent enquiry. 

He won't step down but. We just need to keep the pressure on and try and make his position untenable. 

I know they are in same building .Not absolutely certain about about the Sfa but the Spfl run by Pedro is  corrupt to the core 

14 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

lol reported once again.  thats rich from someone who called me a s*****c.  still at least you will manage to keep your head firmly up the little gay clicks arses??

Called you what?

What's a gay click? ya homophobe.

33 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Called you what?

What's a gay click? ya homophobe.

you know what ye done.  calling people derogatry names then running away crying.  im sure you are smart enough to know what a gay click is.  seen enough of your posts and others saying exactly the same about you.  ffs almost 14k posts is a sad life yet you still like to take offence on a forum.  

still think its kinda cute a wee snowflake acts like that

Good, chase these fuckers down. Show them we're not going away or accepting their slopey shouldered response.

As for those being suspicious of the timing of the statement release could you explain? You think we should not be doing so because theres a game in progress that has nothing to do with us??? I'm either missing the point or there's no point.

2 hours ago, The Dude said:

Badly timed. It has the feel of being a response to a negative story (SD injunction) and was released at a time where it won’t get as much immediate coverage.

Well you work for a national rag so make sure it gets the exposure you would like it to get

36 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

you know what ye done.  calling people derogatry names then running away crying.  im sure you are smart enough to know what a gay click is.  seen enough of your posts and others saying exactly the same about you.  ffs almost 14k posts is a sad life yet you still like to take offence on a forum.  

PG is as good a guy as they come mate 

32 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Yaaaas. nae messing big rab. I like your style. You're barking up the wrong tree though, theres alot bigger wankwrs on here than Pg. fancy starting a rsc? 

1 hour ago, rabc10000 said:

still think its kinda cute a wee snowflake act like that

The irony:lol:

From the spfl to the SNP this country is corrupt to the core every job that has influence is filled by tarriers this is what happens when you go the dignified silence route 

4 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Can we call for a vote of no confidence in either the CEO, the Chairman or both, legal experts? 

Would need to check the constitution or articles of association. I am sure Rangers have their lawyers doing just that, while hopefully trying to work on getting the majority of shareholders to agree.

12 hours ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Well you work for a national rag so make sure it gets the exposure you would like it to get

I don’t know how many times I need to repeat that I’m not a reporter there. I’m paid to write an opinion column. 

12 hours ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Good, chase these fuckers down. Show them we're not going away or accepting their slopey shouldered response.

As for those being suspicious of the timing of the statement release could you explain? You think we should not be doing so because theres a game in progress that has nothing to do with us??? I'm either missing the point or there's no point.

It’s been explained in the thread already. 

The statement’s timing feels as though it is a reaction to news of the injunction coming out. The SPFL’s offices are closed on a Saturday and we had found out about it at least 24 hours prior. 

Releasing it at HT of the England game means it gets lost in the shuffle with the news stories re: the England game.  Nothing to do with the game having nothing to do with us, all about making sure it has maximum impact and is as widely reported as possible. 

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I don’t know how many times I need to repeat that I’m not a reporter there. I’m paid to write an opinion column. 

You take coin from the Record. 

A paper which actively prints constant negative stories about Rangers, yet you still take money from it. 

Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

You take coin from the Record. 

A paper which actively prints constant negative stories about Rangers, yet you still take money from it. 

So do Rangers. So do a host of Rangers legends. 

As someone who is trying to carve out a career as a journalist, do tell me which outlets are acceptable to work for? I mean, every major news outlet in he country regularly runs negative Rangers stories so should none of us work in the media? 

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

So do Rangers. So do a host of Rangers legends. 

As someone who is trying to carve out a career as a journalist, do tell me which outlets are acceptable to work for? I mean, every major news outlet in he country regularly runs negative Rangers stories so should none of us work in the media? 

The Record make the most shite up though, don't even begin to try and deny it.