James Bay - Simply The Best

5 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

nothing to do with a laugh or not.  i fail to see why singing those words to that song in a netral arena is doing anything other than ruining most peoples day out.  FFS i thought we were better than that.  sad part was if it were the other way round we would be crying  about it.  place and time for certain things and that for me is not one of them

Get it up you, and them

1 minute ago, burnbank bear said:

Nothing to do with the club anyway so don’t know what your getting annoyed about 

of course but what has those words got to do with a concert as well??  never heard of the guy before and unless hes a loyalist singer performing at a loyalist bash then i apologise.  other than that i fail to see why some would ruin it for others

2 minutes ago, CoopsLaud said:

First time I have heard of this guy. Love this version, guitar sounds fucking quality.

Yep. Been listening to this guy for a couple of years now mate. That’s the first I’ve seen him perform live. You’re right. Quality. 

Just also to say I wasn’t at this concert but now on the list. 

8 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

nothing to do with a laugh or not.  i fail to see why singing those words to that song in a netral arena is doing anything other than ruining most peoples day out.  FFS i thought we were better than that.  sad part was if it were the other way round we would be crying  about it.  place and time for certain things and that for me is not one of them

What words is it that offends you????

Do you not like the word FUCK???

32 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

fuck up snowflake i bet youre the exact type of person who hears a song and it ruins your precious wee day out

anyway its probably near time for big Jerome to come fuck your missus while you watch from the corner of the room so fuck off

20 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

fuck up snowflake i bet youre the exact type of person who hears a song and it ruins your precious wee day out

anyway its probably near time for big Jerome to come fuck your missus while you watch from the corner of the room so fuck off

whose jerome??  bit hard right enough considering my wifes dead right enough

17 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

whose jerome??  bit hard right enough considering my wifes dead right enough

You’re just coming off as an absolute prick mate do yourself, and us a favour and log off and don’t come back

1 hour ago, CoopsLaud said:

First time I have heard of this guy. Love this version, guitar sounds fucking quality.

Guys shit hot mate listen to his first album absolute full of bangers, one of the few who have a naturally talented voice studio and live with no need for editing, and a talented musician! fairly sure he was a busker!

Does some amazing covers too such as if i aint got you and fourfive seconds are personal faves

3 minutes ago, MattyBlue said:

Guys shit hot mate listen to his first album absolute full of bangers, one of the few who have a naturally talented voice studio and live with no need for editing, and a talented musician! fairly sure he was a busker!

Does some amazing covers too such as if i aint got you and fourfive seconds are personal faves

Cool will check him out. Can imagine him as a busker entertaining folk. Good learning ground.

1 hour ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Bay absolutely expected that he said "come on Glasgow you know what to do" as he started.  That is what we do too that song.

i know :lol: i cant decide if he was just totally clueless or if he knew exactly what would happen, he said he had to play it which makes me think the latter :lol:

James Bay hates the Pope and the IRA ??

29 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

i know :lol: i cant decide if he was just totally clueless or if he knew exactly what would happen, he said he had to play it which makes me think the latter :lol:

James Bay hates the Pope and the IRA ??

I think he knew exactly what would happen.

Also I like your rhyme. 

2 hours ago, rabc10000 said:

of course but what has those words got to do with a concert as well??  never heard of the guy before and unless hes a loyalist singer performing at a loyalist bash then i apologise.  other than that i fail to see why some would ruin it for others

Didn't really look like anyone's good time was being "ruined". 

Also, it's nothing to do with Rangers. If individuals have issues with a terrorist organisation or indeed the pope and they choose to express it, isn't that their right?